Eagles at Cowboys GDT - 12/02/2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Faith in a short dress , the good part of this evening is over
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

ummmm. go Eagles!
      http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

I see we worked on blocking this week
        We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Celek still working hard

Comment

Foles looks good despite the early play calls?
            You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

gotta attack speed straight on ,you can't run east west

Comment

Graham just whipped doug free on a combo move but jason babin could've raced past free and romo so that would've been better
                You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
                  Faith in a short dress , the good part of this evening is over
                  If you can't get stirred by Faith you can't get stirred
                  Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                  Hope is not a strategy
                  RIP

Comment

we'll run that play some more

Comment

WTF... Play calling.

Comment

that's a pretty shitty line to be running this well

Comment

Tony Romo and

Comment

Maybe browns got a future.

Comment

The Eagles showing they are still vying for the Super Bowl. jk
                              Hope is not a strategy
                              RIP

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
                                Maybe browns got a future.
                                I think he does. He and McCoy will make an excellent tandem if the coach would use them
                                Hope is not a strategy
                                RIP

Comment

Working...
                                X