Comment

Pretty stupid going for the fg.
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
        Pretty stupid going for the fg.
        Was that on third down? WTF?

Comment

Foles looks putrid. To make matters worse, Chips play calling is getting way too predictable and the turds are the first team to really zero in

Get Foles under center once in a while!
          Run between the tackles once in a while!
          Get DJax involved somehow! Even if it's a reverse or fake reverse

Amazingly the D has played well and we are still in this

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
            Nah. It was 4th

Going for it made more sense than trying a 60 yarder though

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
              Everybody said be ready for some strange shit with Chip. The press will have a field day with this one.

Comment

Yes...Foles looks bad but so does shady and so does Kelly. Call a friggin a gap run.
                You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

This game reminds me of last year. No one seems to be able to do anything right. Foles looks horrible today. The only reason we won't see Barkley is because we are still in the game. A couple of Dallas TDs and Matt will start warming up.
                  Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                  Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Originally posted by fly View Post
                    Foles playing terribly.

Edit -- very terribly if that's a thing

Foles has been grossly inaccurate. Jimmy Johnson attributes it to a groin injury Jay Glazer mentioned. I think that's being kind.

Very disappointing!

Foles appeared to be limping following his run late in the 2nd half.

Comment

Files pulled his groin. Put the kid in and let's rock!

Comment

I think Foles confidence is getting shaken just a bit. They can't run at all because foles is no threat on the read option. Foles just needs to relax and get in sync.

Comment

can't blame the D to this point
                          We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

why haven't they attempted to speed things up ?
                            We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

We r in trouble here... This drive.
                              You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Can we rebuild the VET

Comment

Working...
                                X