No announcement yet.

Bird Day GDT (Dallas Sucks)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

STs will be the difference in this one. Need a big day from Jones, Sproles, Huff and Polk
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

great start
      We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Kind of wish Sanchez had just run for that first down ... but still in business.

Comment

holding the jersey for 3-5 yards must be legal in Dallas

Comment

Love the QB keep from Sanchez. Great first drive.

Comment

Nice !!!!!! That is the first time Sanchez has kept it on that zone read.
              You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Great start for the O. Now the scary part
                http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Ate too much, hope these guys don't make me sick

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
                    Nice !!!!!! That is the first time Sanchez has kept it on that zone read.
                    Great time for it huh? Bet Chip was saving that a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
                      Ate too much, hope these guys don't make me sick
                      lol

Comment

gee, I think Troy and Joe would like to engage in some Romosexual activities

Comment

Trent Cole got absolutely mugged.

Comment

Wow. It definitely didn't look like he made it. Weird measurement and spot.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
                              gee, I think Troy and Joe would like to engage in some Romosexual activities
                              Oh , that's a GIVEN

This is going to be high scoring affair.

And if Williams is covering Bryant all day, someone's throwing a punch.

Comment

Now that was bs.

Comment

Working...
                                X