Kill The Shit Stains From Dallas GDT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
    I'm trying to figure out how on earth we're 3 1/2 point favorites!
    because
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by Jukin View Post
      I hate to be the voice of dissent here, but I don't think we can contain Hardy which is going to send Sam into a tizzy late in the game. We also have our work cut out for us trying to contain both Witten and Bryant. This is going to be an ugly game IMO and I hope like hell I'm wrong. Losing two games to that shit sucking team is going to haunt me all year. I hate them more than any other team in any sport so it's not easy to say this. Maybe we'll get lucky and Jerry will contract a deadly urineary tract infection. That will insure Garrett, Hardy, Bryant and of course Romo all get the oral version of it.
      I don't feel good about this game either with Bradford behind center.

However, I don't think it is out of the realm of possibilities for Hardy to knock out Bradford early, then a fired up Sanchez comes off the bench to lead the team to a win.

Comment

hope Lane gives Hardy an MMA kick in the nuts, causing a massive , blood spurting rupture , resulting in a 15 yard penalty and the sterilization of a pile of shit who should not be able to pass his genes on to another
        We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
          hope Lane gives Hardy an MMA kick in the nuts, causing a massive , blood spurting rupture , resulting in a 15 yard penalty and the sterilization of a pile of shit who should not be able to pass his genes on to another
          This sounds like a tino post!
          "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

I'm honored, great minds and all

Comment

Hate to add in to the negativity but I think this is likely an ugly game, we can't block Hardy, they do just enough on offense and get enough help from the zebras to win. But man I hope I am wrong.

I sincerely hate no team and no group of fans worse than the Cowboys.

It's to the point now - and my wife knows this - we've had to stop hanging around with a few couple friends because it honestly ends up in an argument. I see being a Cowboys fan as a character flaw and in all honestly I am glad I don't have to associate with those people anymore.
              You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Agohlor is out again. I thought he was a go for tonight. Guess not.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
                  Hate to add in to the negativity but I think this is likely an ugly game, we can't block Hardy, they do just enough on offense and get enough help from the zebras to win. But man I hope I am wrong.

I sincerely hate no team and no group of fans worse than the Cowboys.

It's to the point now - and my wife knows this - we've had to stop hanging around with a few couple friends because it honestly ends up in an argument. I see being a Cowboys fan as a character flaw and in all honestly I am glad I don't have to associate with those people anymore.
                  I've got the feeling I'm going to be in the same boat AW. I remember you saying that thing about character flaw once before and I just snickered to myself. But after what I've seen of Dallas and their owner this year I'm so disgusted that I'm just going to let the first person I see in a Cowboy jersey know exactly what I think of anybody who could associate themselves with that franchise.

Comment

Agholor needs to put on a skirt and pumps.
                    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
                      Agholor needs to put on a skirt and pumps.
                      High ankle sprain. I don't think he's very close. I was shocked when they said that he'd play. It was all BS.

Comment

fuck the check down

Comment

Sam is a squid I'm afraid.

Comment

not a good start

Comment

I am finding it really hard to like this team. 2 three and outs in 3 minutes. We had 6 plays and couldn't gain 10 yards. Once again Chip calls a 5 yard pass when they need to gain 6. WTF is wrong with him that he can't understand you get the first down on the catch NOT the YAC!!!
                              Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                              Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Kelly used the 2 weeks to really got them ready.

Comment

Working...
                                X