Huff, Huff, Huff......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
    If they didn't make a trade I wouldn't be surprised to see him this week unless he's having problems learning the offense.
    How hard is it to learn run very fast and go deep?

Comment

Originally posted by roblew65 View Post
      how hard is it to learn run very fast and go deep?
      lol!!!
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

This thread is excruciating. Claiming Huff is stupid (he is) while being entirely ignorant of firearms and ammunition laws in PA and NJ.

NJ has the most restrictive laws in the nation. You will be arrested in NJ if a officer finds only a hollow point bullet in your car. You'll also be arrested for transporting any firearm into the state that is not licensed in NJ.

In PA hollow are legal. In PA you can transport a gun and ammunition in a vehicle without a license as long as it is locked in an inaccessible compartment that is not within reach of the drivers seat. With a LTCF you can carry/transport concealed anywhere in the car or walk around on the street concealed or open carry. It is against the law to carry or transport a gun onto federal property, courthouses, and schools etc.

Comment

Good stuff:

Zach Berman

@ZBerm
          Huff: "What professional athlete don’t have a gun? I have a wife and I have a son at home, and my job is to protect them at all costs.”

Zach Berman

@ZBerm
          Huff on having a gun: "I'm from Houston. You can't trust a lot of people in Houston. There's always somebody out to get to you."

Zach Berman

@ZBerm
          Josh Huff on having hollow-point bullets: "I can't get into that. It's for protection. Point blank, period."

OK, perhaps Huff isn't quite as stupid as I give him credit for. Bt he's a big dummy for not learning the laws in the states where he now resides. I mean damn, he didn't just get here THIS YEAR.

I remember when I was getting to road trip a couple of years back, going thru various states. I wanted to take my gun, which I AM legal with n the state of Florida, with me. But I had to check on the gun laws in Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Tennessee....to know what to do and what NOT to do to keep my ass outta trouble. ANd trust me, I am NOT that bright! But I have a leg up on Skippy, there.
          http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

The gun is not the issue for me. With all the news about NJ and PA laws, I would think he would have enough common sense to be sure he is legal. Now, it appears he was DUI. That is where the search come in and issues start to arise.

Just plan stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by kyfred View Post
              The gun is not the issue for me. With all the news about NJ and PA laws, I would think he would have enough common sense to be sure he is legal. Now, it appears he was DUI. That is where the search come in and issues start to arise.

Just plan stupid.
              I feel the same way about the gun and the weed. Saying he "didn't have a permit" is a lot different than he "didn't have a permit for NJ" . And the weed thing really doesn't bother me. Granted, I don't like weed but in Colorado, Ca et al you can buy it legally.

Now, the DUI? That's just stupid.

Comment

Here's a joke that I admit I laughed at:

"Maybe Huff heard that the Eagles needed more weapons..."

Comment

Lmfao!

Ona serious note, sounds like Wiznewski is finally going to get that playing time I was hoping for. Wish it were at Center!
                  http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

The title of this thread should have been either "Who gives a shit?" , "So long dumbass" or "Thank God he's finally gone".

Comment

Yep.
                      People, generally speaking, are stupid. If you have a warrant or if you have been drinking or any other crime you shouldn't be driving a car with a light out or inoperative turn signal or speeding.
                      If you carry a weapon you need to know the law where you carry. The definition of concealed is different in different states. Some states allow a clip in the well but not a bullet in the chamber. Some don't allow a clip in the weapon. Some ammo is allowed and some is not.
                      And that is why some people get arrested a lot and some don't ever get caught. Personally, I think he isn't going to walk from this and if he gets something light the birds are going to be done with him. He isn't that good.
                      Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                      Hope is not a strategy
                      RIP

Comment

Well that didn't take long, Huff is now a buccaneer.

Comment

Originally posted by FRESH View Post
                          Well that didn't take long, Huff is now a buccaneer.
                          Good place for him. You can shoot it out pretty easy in Florida. Maybe he'll be a star on Cops one of these days. They always seem to feature stoned drunk guys.

Bucs sign ex-Eagles WR Josh Huff to practice squad

The Bucs are taking a chance on former Eagles receiver Josh Huff, signing him to their practice squad Monday, one week after he was arrested on gun and marijuana charges in Pennsylvania, Rick Stroud reports via Greg Auman of the Tampa Bay Times.

"We signed him to the practice squad. That's it," coach Dirk Koetter said Monday. "All your practice squad guys are developmental guys you're trying to look at. We had Josh in the Senior Bowl a few years ago when I was coaching in Atlanta. We've got 10 guys on our practice squad and we're trying to develop those guys into guys who could help us down the road."

The Bucs are taking a chance on former Eagles receiver Josh Huff, signing him to their practice squad Monday, one week after he was arrested on gun and marijuana charges in Pennsylvania, Rick Stroud reports via Greg Auman of the Tampa Bay Times.

"We signed him to the practice squad. That's it," coach Dirk Koetter said Monday. "All your practice squad guys are developmental guys you're trying to look at. We had Josh in the Senior Bowl a few years ago when I was coaching in Atlanta. We've got 10 guys on our practice squad and we're trying to develop those guys into guys who could help us down the road."

I imagine that road is route 66 because we couldn't do it in 3 years.

Comment

Working...
                          X