No announcement yet.

Kegs and Eggs GDT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was an awful spot for Alshon. Great example of refs wanting to be in game.
    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

I think the football gods have spoken.

Comment

Smallwood was wide open at the top of the end zone. Terrible decision to throw into double coverage there.
        Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
        Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

That is a horrible throw. Terrible terrible decision. Brett Favre like.
          You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

It just looks like such a struggle on offense this year. No big plays

Comment

Now I’m worried about turn overs on every play.....

Comment

Nelson is so underrated.

Comment

Peters just is made of glass. Weight toilet paper.

Comment

Peters is done. And now he’s injured? Long term that may be a blessing in disguise, but going to make today tough.

Comment

Peters and Johnson both out....... They better design some plays to just keep Wentz healthy.

Comment

Backs that can’t block and two tackles out. D needs to make some plays to help win this one

Comment

Man get it down there running it a bunch and then stop. Great job!

Comment

Running QBs just eat us up

Comment

Long FGs against the Eagles are the safest bet in football

Comment

That awesome D scheme gave Jax 3 points. Brilliant

Comment

Working...
                                X