• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 teams interested in The Dick?

Colin Kaeperdick’s lawyer says two teams are interested
    Nov
    11/19/2019 3:12:21 PM
    |More
    A few days after Colin Kaepernick worked out for scouts in Atlanta, his lawyer says there are a couple of teams showing interest in the free agent quarterback, Jesse Reed of Sportsnaut reports.

Appearing on “The Adam Carolla Show” Tuesday, Mark Geragos (Kaepernick’s lawyer) spoke in depth about the reason Kaepernick’s workout was moved, and then he broke some news, saying a couple of teams have shown interest in his client.

Geragos said he thinks that something will happen on this “within the next 10 days.”

He continued, saying, “There are two teams that I think are in the hunt. One who is legitimately in need of a quarterback who had a very poor showing on Sunday and has got an owner that I don’t think gives a s***.”

The second team he said is run by an owner who does care, but which is in the hunt and needs a quarterback.

Don't forget to follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/theredzoneorg

Like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Theredzone.org

If true, I'm thinking Miami for the owner who doesn't give a shit and Chicago for the team with a shot that doesn't QB.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Better hope it isn't Lurie
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

Comment

Hmmm. I wonder which teams fit that bill. I think it must be 2 of the 4

1 would be
      -Carolina (owner says he won't deal with mediocrity)
      -Chicago (may be realizing Trubisky is not the answer)

The other would be
      -Cincinnati (definite candidate. I think this is one of them.)
      -Miami (I think they are looking to rebuild. Happy with Fitzmagic right now though).

Eagles, no way. But, only because it is not a need.

Comment

Sound smore like Agent trying to drum up interest! I think he would any teams killer!

Comment

Working...
        X