Tired of "pretend" Good Sportmanship.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tired of "pretend" Good Sportmanship.

I'm done pretending not to want to see players on Eagles opponents get injured. That's especially true of the Cowboys. I'm talking serious, crippling, career ending injuries. Joe Theismann type shit.

Bad karma you say? Fuck Bad Karma! How's it gonna get any worse?

There's simply no explanation, this side of having pissed off the Anti-Christ, to explain why, for the past several years, the Birds have been beset by a disproportionate number of injuries to key players. This year has simply been other worldly. Unfucking Real.

Then there's the Dallas Cowboys, whose owner/ GM...and more than a few of their players... are quite literally the scum of the Earth. Other than their Oline, the starters of the swine from Dallas have been largely injury free for years while the Eagles have been crushed.

So I'm looking forward to this afternoon's LA/ Dallas with the fervent hope that some bad shit will happen to the Dallas scum. I'm talking Micheal Irvin kind of shit. In order of preference, I'd like to see the following get a free ride off the field to the best trauma center in Dallas:
    - Elliott...no explanation necesary
    - Whitten...I'm sick to death of hearing plaudits for the comeback of the pink cheeked, white bread mother fucker who couldn't cut it as a "color" man and has been replaced by some asshole who is named for snot.
    - Presscott...I'm just done with hearing about his fucking leadership and self-confidence when he's never accomplished shit other than being in more fucking commercials than Danica Patrick and the gecko from Geico insurance put together.

And while I'm in pure 'id' mode, I'd also like to see Eli get hurt...the fucking mealy mouthed pussy.

And this is what I'm like after a victory.

Personally I never get tired of Donica commercials.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

So, of course, Dallas is kicking the Rams in the nuts.

And Buck and Aikman cannot suck enough Dallas wang.

(After Dallas goes up 28-7)

Aikman ... "They can play with anybody in the league."
      Buck ... "This is the team we've all been waiting for."
      Last edited by tinopuno; 12-15-2019, 06:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X