No announcement yet.

12/31 Birds vs. a bunch of a$$holes GDT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dammit, DAMMIT, tell me it's nothing serious! Are these assholes playing dirty because we're putting in subs???
    "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
    — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
    - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

Comment

Moats is still in the game but I haven't heard anything about Buckhalter. he jogged off the field so it's not too serious but there's still no word on the extent of the injury
      Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
      Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

AJ should be our starting QB.
        http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Schobel...cannot be stopped!

Comment

Bucky headed onto the locker room. Fuck me running downhill backwards with a chaonsaw!!!!!!!
            http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Originally posted by Jukin
              Moats is still in the game but I haven't heard anything about Buckhalter. he jogged off the field so it's not too serious but there's still no word on the extent of the injury

Now he's walking to the LR....better than the cart, I suppose!

Comment

Buckhalter is walking back to the locker room but he really didn't look to bad. I doubt he'll be back and the Eagles tend to wait until the game is over to release injury info so we'll probably have to wait until Andy's post game to find out the extent of this.

Comment

Impressive play by Considine tackling Vick in the open field.

Comment

So I wonder if we're in the Sat # 8pm or the Sun @ 1pm slot. Saturday's good because that's one less day for Shockey to heal and good because it gives the Eagles an extra day for the Saints game, but bad because it's one fewer day to rest up. One fewer day isn't as important now that most the starters can skip today.

I bet we get Sunday @ 1pm though.

Comment

Update on Bucky, looks like a knee strain on the other knee (not the surgicial one)

Comment

Knee strain for Bucky. Not his pre-injured knee.

Comment

Originally posted by balto-eaglefan
                          Dammit, DAMMIT, tell me it's nothing serious! Are these assholes playing dirty because we're putting in subs???
                          Atlanta, under Mora's guidance, always plays dirty. They can't help it...they're dirty mother forkers!

Comment

Buck has a knee strain...NOT in his previously injured knee...dammit dammit dammit

Comment

Comment

EFD I hope we roll Saturday. I hate theGiants and I want to destroy those frauds!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X