• Show
Clear All

Score.... Vikes 10, ref's 7, Eagles 3

Comment

Totally getting tooled on

And the friggin Bills best the Titans

Only hope is to win shitty division 9-7

Comment

Wanna go back and revisit my "confidence" thread?

Comment

This is who we are this year. Not good.
          You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
            Aikman trying to justify that call is PEAK AIKMAN
            Another rant if mine. Why do we have so many ex cowboys as anouncers as if we didn’t have enough watching this team implode we have to listen to Aikman cock sucking Couins.
            Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

This league; (maybe the refs, maybe the competition committee, maybe the league office), is lost. That call on Bennett is terrible. Even the crap Periria (or whatever) didn't see that as a roughing call.
              Having said that the team is off its feed. I even think Wentz is feeling the pressure of performing and maybe feeling the Foles pressure (although it is non-existent). Wentz looks very frustrated going off the field and I think he is getting down on himself as well as the OL and skill guys. There was a time he would go off the field yet still look confident.
              Team can't play with different guys every week. Need to get the starters back and get some continuity
              Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
              Hope is not a strategy
              RIP

Comment

when bennett found himself at cousin's feet was he supposed to not try to take him down?

Comment

I’m sitting here thinking when does the self destruct happen. And there we have it. Every possession feels like it’s not going to end well.

Comment

Mistake prone team. Unreal

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
                      when bennett found himself at cousin's feet was he supposed to not try to take him down?
                      All but laid him down. No hard hit. But in today’s NFL that’s roughing.

Comment

Put a tie tag on us... cause of death: Apathy
                        You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Terrible call even with the new rules.... He hit him on the thighs and then dropped hands to finish tackle....mthat was not a foul...... Period.

Comment

Eagles doing great spreading out the blame/shame...... Different guy almost every play... This time Mills again.

Comment

It’s amazing how bad Mills is.

Comment

Mills coverage wasn’t that bad. Great throw and catch.

Comment

Working...
                                X