• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jay Gruden - Skins New Coach

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

Signed,

-Eagle Fans everywhere
    Eliminate distractions, create energy, fear nothing, and attack everything.

-Andy Reid

Meet the New Coach....Same as the Old Coach.
    Good luck dealing with Danny Boy. Hope his contract includes a whole lot of Tylenol!
    Just give me ONE before I go!

Comment

My first thought was puppet. My second thought was how great a job he has done with Dalton and his consistency. Add to that the recent articale that he preferred Dalton to Kapernick because he was not big on his mobility>>> As an eagles fan, this is a GREAT hire

Comment

Good luck dealing with RG3's ego and injury issues too.

Considering the disaster the Redskins' defense has been in recent years, if I were running the Redskins I would have hired a defense-oriented coach.

Incidentally, the Washington Post is reporting that former Redskins players Chris Cooley and London Fletcher thought the Redskins' head coaching job was Jay Gruden's job to accept or refuse. Redskins GM Bruce Allen has known Gruden for many years dating from their time together in Tampa Bay.

Comment

Not sure why people are hating on Jay Gruden so much. I don't think its that bad of a hire. Honestly, I would prefer Shanny.
          http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

I think it is a great hire for the Redskins. He's probably a better coach than Shanahan without Ratface's massive ego. If he can turn a deaf ear to Snyder and keep RGIII in check, he could be successful.
            "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

Because Jay Gruden sucks that's why.

He's a poor man's Jon Gruden that was in charge of a gutless heartless Cinci offense. (Although a lot of that had to do with Andy Dalton.)

That being said, I'd have been pissed if we hired Jay Gruden last year so that amount of anger is changed to the same amount of joy because the redskins hired him.

Comment

Snyder is clueless.
                Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
                Playoff Appearances:
                NFC Title Games:
                Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Worth two wins a year.

Comment

Who really knows but gruden seems like a usual suspect to me... Not a mike Tomlinson or Chip Kelly or even a lovie smith or wisenhunt
                    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

I'm kind of surprised by the Skins hiring Gruden. It looks to me like the Skins fans are luke warm at best. My guess is they'll continue to flounder for a season or two, and Snyder will get impatient and fire yet another coach.

You really have to give Snyder credit for his ability to fuck up that team.

Comment

Working...
                      X