Reyes was out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reyes was out

Hell of a game, but I'm pissed because Coste blocked the plate and Reyes was out. Still, a hell of a game.

Nice job by Eaton and the pen -- I'm not going to get on Flash for last night, he was working on his sixth out and he's pitching with a partially torn labrum. tough to ask him to pitch two innings. Very glad to see Eaton pitching better so far this year.

Lidge and Seanez and Romero all looked good -- I think the pen is going to be a strength this year. Hopefully Madson stays healthy. Steve Kline may also help -- that second lefthander would have been crucial last night.

Cole Hamels -- awesome bunt. you are so awesome.

Eric Bruntlett -- not a very good bunt. you are not so awesome right now. but i'll cut you some slack, you're probably trying to hard to please your new employer.

This is really turning into an excellent rivalry.
    Don't kid yourself Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd kill you and everyone you cared about!

Re: Reyes was out

Agree with almost everything you say except for Bruntlett. He is atrocious and shouldn't be given much slack.

Defense? Terrible - helped to cost us the game yesterday

Offense? None to be seen

So when offense and defense are poor - the least you can ask is for him to do the little things correct and he couldn't get a bunt down in a crucial situation especially when a pinch hitting pinch hitter just showed you how to execute!

I might actually be wishing for the days of Abraham Nunez at this point!

Comment

bunting three straight pitches foul is horrendous. FUNDAMENTALS people!!

Reyes was out.

Comment

LT, gotta agree with the others, Buntless is terrible. if you can't field or hit and then fail to lay down the bunt, you should be cut. he is a complete waste of a roster spot simply because it's listed on his profile that he is a short stop. trust me, he is no short stop.

Comment

Working...
        X