Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok, I am pissed now...

Bunkley needs to be in camp NOW!!!

What is going on with this? The guys around him have signed, the writing is on the wall, the Eagles have supposedly stated they will do a 5 or 6 year deal, we have our first game in 4 days so...???

Philadelphia Daily News

"Reid indicated that the Eagles were talking to Brodrick Bunkley's agent, Gary Wichard, but the defensive tackle remained unsigned and missed his 21st and 22d practices of training camp.

Reid, who said he had not spoken to Bunkley, was asked if he was taking the defensive tackle's absence personally.

"There is a whole team here," he said. "There is a whole team that is trying to get better. It's not all about me, and it's not all about Brodrick right now. It's all about the football team. He needs to be here so he can get better and help the football team get better."
    Eliminate distractions, create energy, fear nothing, and attack everything.

-Andy Reid

The part that angers me the most is that the agent wont even allow Reid to talk to Bunkley. For the most part I understand the agents thinking there, but it still pisses me off.

It wont happen but I would love to see Bunkley get tired of this game his agent is playing and fire him, then get into camp asap.
    Theo

Bleedin Green in 117!!

Trey Wingo is still a geek!!

Comment

Working...
    X