Here we go again..........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eaglebreath
    I'd seriously consider sending a #2 to Denver for Lelie, if that's what it took. I think it's worth the risk, and if he plays well, and starts with Brown, it would be worth the pick, IMO. McNabb throws a nice deep ball, and Lelie can get deep. It's important to have that in your offense. With Pinkston looking real gimpy, I'd get Lelie in here asap.

Porter is a better WR, but he also has egotisitical pain in the a$$ written all over him, and if I were Andy, I'd have had enough of that $hit last season to last me a lifetime.
    I agree. Start by offering a 4th. I think the Eagles could get him for a 3rd/4th if they play it right.

Porter is stuck where he's at. I don't think the Raiders have enough cap room to trade him.

I would HATE to see the Eagles going into the season taking a chance on Pinkston. Let's get Lelie in here and either cut Pinky or place him on IR or PUP list.
    FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

Unless someone else snatches up Lelie before the Eagles, I really think he will be an Eagle soon for the following reasons:

-Spads mentioned that a Pinkston, when healthy) is the only real player on the Birds roster that can really stretch the field. This is an unusual bit of negativity from Spads.

-I think that Pinky will eventually be IR'ed

-Lelie was very fast during his rookie combine. He ran a 4.27 forty. Many coaches at the time thought he could run it even faster.

Comment

Working...
      X