Injury report........for Wed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Injury report........for Wed.

BTW- I was away-- any results on Moats MRI?
    ///////////////////////////////////////////////////

Injury update

Jeremy Bloom's debut at training camp was short-lived.

After the receiver took the field for the first time on Monday at Lehigh, he missed practice again today with a lingering hamstring injury.

Special teams coach John Harbaugh said he did not expect to have Bloom, who was expected to contribute on returns, available for the Eagles first preseason game.

The Eagles will play the Raiders in the Hall of Fame game in Canton, Ohio, on Sunday.

Because Brian Westbrook was sidelined with an upset stomach, Reno Mahe participated as the No. 2 running back behind Correll Buckhalter.

Buckhalter participated in "live" drills, after sitting out on Monday with a knee injury. Defensive end Darren Howard also returned after missing two days with a strained knee ligament.

Linebacker Shawn Barber also missed practice with a stomach ailment.

Also sidelined were running back Ryan Moats (knee), rookie linebacker Chris Gocong (stinger), cornerback Donald Strickland (knee), receiver Derrick Fenner (hamstring), receiver Todd Pinkston (Achilles).

Running back Jason Davis also missed practice after undergoing hand surgery on Monday.

i hate training camp and preseason SO much

how does it not seem like everyone is injured?
    Five straight losses, including a crucial one at Dallas on Christmas Day, send them out against Atlanta, needing the win, plus help. -Dr. Z, 8/31/06

Comment

Re: Injury report........for Wed.

Originally posted by MDFAN

Because Brian Westbrook was sidelined with an upset stomach, Reno Mahe participated as the No. 2 running back behind Correll Buckhalter.
      Both of these guys are ahead of Perry on the depth chart? I thought Perry was ahead of both....hmmmm...

Comment

Anybody able to fill me in on Moats MRI results?

Comment

Working...
        X