• Show
Clear All

How was Jim McMahon left off the list?
    Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

So the better question might be---- what QB's couldn't/didn't make that
      list?

Comment

A list of QB that started at least one game for us.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List...g_quarterbacks

Comment

Our current HC started 9 games and didn’t crack the top 25. He beat Dallas so he gets some credit from me.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
            Joe Pisarcik might have won a game or two for us around 1980 as a backup. I know that he played a little anyway. I think the Giants cut him and we were so thankful for the fumble that put us in the playoffs that Vermeil gave him a job afterwards lol! He really wasn't that bad but he sure was famous.
            he deserves to be on their just for the original Miracle in the Meadowlands.
            We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by Rossovich View Post

Always thought King Hill had a great name. But I will tell you how bad it is ...I don't even remember Rick Arrington or Guido Merkens
              Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
              Hope is not a strategy
              RIP

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
                Always thought King Hill had a great name. But I will tell you how bad it is ...I don't even remember Rick Arrington or Guido Merkens
                Didn’t King Hill have really bad vision?

Comment

Wait a minute...Glenn Frey played for the Eagles before he became a band member with the Eagles?
                  "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
                  — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
                  - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

Comment

Didn’t King Hill have really bad vision?
                    He must have had because he couldn't hit a bull in the ass with a handful of rice!
                    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
                      He must have had because he couldn't hit a bull in the ass with a handful of rice!
                      That’s how I recall him also. Though I was barely a teenager when he played lol I’m thinking I’m recalling adults questioning his playing skills.

Comment

Originally posted by rspurr View Post
                        How was Jim McMahon left off the list?
                        Exactly. That is just crazy.

Also, Jeff Garcia only played 9 games for the Eagles. But he was one of the better QB's we have had. I would have moved him up from 18.

Comment

Doug Pederson deserves an honorable mention
                          "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
                          — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
                          - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
                            Arrington had a QBR of 47.6
                            Sometimes it’s better to forget.

Comment

Working...
                            X