Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I was so disapointed...I totally forgot the Pro Bowl was today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was so disapointed...I totally forgot the Pro Bowl was today.

Fortunately, it was replayed on the NFL Channel tonight.
    But at the last minute I decided to watch a 3 hour instructional
    video on scraping rust off an old oil barrel instead.
    I wish the rust video hadn't been on 'cause I really wanted to see
    the Pro Bowl like everybody else who has had a frontal lobotomy.

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
    Fortunately, it was replayed on the NFL Channel tonight.
    But at the last minute I decided to watch a 3 hour instructional
    video on scraping rust off an old oil barrel instead.
    I wish the rust video hadn't been on 'cause I really wanted to see
    the Pro Bowl like everybody else who has had a frontal lobotomy.
    I saw about 10 minutes of it which was 9 minutes too long. It used to be a joke before but this one was outrageous. On the snap both lines stood up and looked at each other and there was no tackling. Everything was forward progress. It wasn't even a decent thud scrimmage and yet the NFC couldn't score LOL! /there was more contact in mini flag football then there was in this game and I'm not kidding either.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Having them wear pads was nothing more than symbolic. I saw more hitting in my kids flag football game than that piece of crap. Trubisky and Prescott as the QBs as the coaches was a joke- those two shit stains couldn’t complete s pass all day. There were better QBs at the the Underarmour All-American High School game

Comment

Real games will be that way in 5-10 years
        We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Damn I missed it!

Comment

I saw about 2 minutes of it and decided to take a nap instead. I will say the NFL does a better job with the ProBowl than the NHL does with the All Star Game. There was zero defense n the NHL All Star Game and the goalies didn’t seem to be willing to move. It was 2-2 about 3 minutes into the game when I turned that crap off. I think baseball is the only all star game I have any interest in these days.
            Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
            Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Originally posted by Jukin View Post
              I saw about 2 minutes of it and decided to take a nap instead. I will say the NFL does a better job with the ProBowl than the NHL does with the All Star Game. There was zero defense n the NHL All Star Game and the goalies didn’t seem to be willing to move. It was 2-2 about 3 minutes into the game when I turned that crap off. I think baseball is the only all star game I have any interest in these days.
              I haven't watched an NHL all star game in about 20 years so I can't comment on that but it had to be better than that shit yesterday. They were having offensive guys play defense and vice versa. A total joke.
              "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
                I haven't watched an NHL all star game in about 20 years so I can't comment on that but it had to be better than that shit yesterday. They were having offensive guys play defense and vice versa. A total joke.

That Jason Garrett is some creative guy. He didn't let the rain or the apathy of a crowd of 137
                paid customers effect his genius strategy. He put an ass whooping on the AFC that will be long remembered.

What an asshole.

Comment

Working...
                X