Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope you are up and around soon vin. I had pneumonia a few years ago and it kicked my ass - hard!! Follow the Docs orders or you be wiped out for a long time.
    Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
    Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Yep, had it last year. Got over it and then had it again because I wasn't completely and totally over it.
      Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
      Hope is not a strategy
      RIP

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
        Yep, had it last year. Got over it and then had it again because I wasn't completely and totally over it.
        Any lessons learned?

Comment

yep. don't get back to doin what you do just because you feel a little better.
          It is no coronavirus but it can kill you if you don't live up tot he treatment. I walked in ER and when the gal at desk asked what I was there for I could barely tell her. She looked at me and asked if I could breathe. I shook my head no and six of them were on me and when they had me breathing again they told me that I had to do the things they told me. Evidently pneumonia can kill which I didn't really understand so it took its toll but eventually got over it. Fortunately I am retired so I could put the time into recovery
          Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
          Hope is not a strategy
          RIP

Comment

Hey vin, any chance of the software update happening soon? It has been brutal trying to post for the past few months.

Comment

Getting to be a real pain to respond and I am now getting more spam Private E-Mails/notifications.

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
                Getting to be a real pain to respond and I am now getting more spam Private E-Mails/notifications.
                Yeah I had three spam messages just today.

Comment

I finally got a day off monday so i'm going to update the software or die trying.

Comment

Just email me again where to send the check as usual Vin. You know how bad I am with computers.
                    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

I never got the chance to work on it yesterday. Family stuff. Will try again soon.

Comment

family matters most of all. I found that if I copy my comments and paste them, they go through every time. 2 seconds longer to post something isn't a big deal
                        We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
                          family matters most of all. I found that if I copy my comments and paste them, they go through every time. 2 seconds longer to post something isn't a big deal
                          Yup, I always copy before I post too but sometime forget.

Sf, why don't you hire somebody and we can foot the bill for you? I'd throw in more than the $20 that you ask for and I'm sure others would too. After all we're here everyday all year long.
                          "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
                            Yup, I always copy before I post too but sometime forget.

Sf, why don't you hire somebody and we can foot the bill for you? I'd throw in more than the $20 that you ask for and I'm sure others would too. After all we're here everyday all year long.

Ok so i'm going to take the first week in June off for "vacation" so that's the date I plan on getting a new host AND upgrading the software.

I've been looking into freelances to do it for me but it's hard to know who to trust on sites like guru or upwork or fiverr so i'm gonna do some more research.

thanks guys for your support. I will definitely need to do a fundraiser since we haven't done one in four years. But we'll worry about that later.

Comment

vin, please let us know where to send a check. Hopefully by the time this takes place I will be back to work and able to contribute imeediately. If not, I will get you a check as soon as I get back to work. Thanks again for doing this!

Comment

i'm thinking of hiring someone to do this. My time is at such a premium these days and this seems like i'm too out of practice to do it. Will keep you guys posted!

Comment

Working...
                                X