Donovan just let something "slip"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I KNEW it!!!
    http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Re: Donovan just let something "slip"

Originally posted by Eagle60
      On PTI just a few minutes ago he was asked if there was any devided clubhosue and how he was handling it. He replied that there were no problems because "those guys were not resigned". Of course he was talking about Owens, but the answer was also plural. Was he talking about Hicks, Kalu? Was anybody else moved? Is sonebody else going to unexpectedly buy the farm in camp (Rayburn)? I wonder who else was not on his side?
      You are insane in the membrane. IT - WAS - A - JOKE.

Why are so many people insistant on finding a problem with Donovan where none exists. Let it be.

Comment

e60 has uncovered a huge conspiracy!

Comment

I saw the interview and actually took it as this:

- The question was based around Donovan having "lost" players, and he said the ones he lost were the ones not resigned. Meaning they weren't resigned for whatever reason, thus they were "lost." NOT meaning they were "lost" because Donovan didn't want them back.

He was making a bit of a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by jmuCJ

- The question was based around Donovan having "lost" players, and he said the ones he lost were the ones not resigned. Meaning they weren't resigned for whatever reason, thus they were "lost." NOT meaning they were "lost" because Donovan didn't want them back.

Like I said, he let it "slip". If you want to keep your head in the sand fine.
            "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

As soon as Donavan sees that grassy knoll he will regret saying that.

Sounds like a whole lot of nothin to me-- I'm sure that right about now, the only thing #5 cares about is the upcoming season-- and isn't worrying if he added an "S" somewhere in the 97th interview of TC.

Comment

To has split personalities. Me thinks DM was eluding to that.

Stop hating on Holis. He was the funniest guy on the team....including DM. Don't you wonder, though, if his joking about the Dullass game being over, might have came back to bite him in his 80 inch butt?

Kalu was a class act. He would have NEVER alligned with TO.....for malicious reasons.
                Pedro

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro
                  To has split personalities. Me thinks DM was eluding to that.

Stop hating on Holis. He was the funniest guy on the team....including DM. Don't you wonder, though, if his joking about the Dullass game being over, might have came back to bite him in his 80 inch butt?

Kalu was a class act. He would have NEVER alligned with TO.....for malicious reasons.
                  I agree about Kalu. The guy was a class act.
                  "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60
                    Originally posted by jmuCJ

Like I said, he let it "slip". If you want to keep your head in the sand fine.
                    Huh?

You know, I was just thinking, I made exactly the same JOKE about my former boss when he retired. Someone asked me how things were going and I just said, "It's going great, you can't put a price on the people who left. It was addition by subtraction." The joke is that only one guy left but I said it as if I was saying it about a group of people even though you knew exactly who I was talking about.

Do you really think the guy who I said it to was thinking, "Gee...I wonder who all the people were that left that Chris didn't like?" Of course not. Everyone knew who the a-hole was.

Comment

Working...
                    X