Spads quote

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
    Honestly I can't say I studied his college games; I only saw the occasional game as most do. As we all know the thing with college success is that you don't play stars every game so it is easier to have success. And anyone can come up with a highlight tape. Even in the NFL Aggy has made a few highlight reel catches. The problem is he just hasn't produced against NFL caliber corners on a regular basis. Maybe it is his head and maybe it is his hands. Doesn't matter. He is going to be lucky to make the roster so he better produce in TC.
    Bingo ND.

Maybe he can fix it, I dunno, but he has not been a productive pick and they have decide how much more rope they can give him.

Comment

Originally posted by WCPhan View Post
      Come on, Spads has been doing this for 25 years. It's not in his nature to be critical or negative and I'm sure its not in his best interest for job security or player relations to say what is really true- the Eagles signed two WR's in free agency to one-year deals (Torrey Smith Potential Out: 2018, 1 yr, $5,000,000; $0 dead cap) and Alshton Jeffrey to a one-year deal.

Essentially, the Eagles will have four WR's all vying for jobs next off-season which puts it in their best interest to perform.

If Agholor doesn't want to be unemployed, he better go to a self-efficacy (confidence in abilities v. confidence in worth) seminar.
      I agree with this and honestly believe Nelson and Jeffery have the best chance of returning in 2018

Comment

I realize that Spads has to write positive things but to say that he really thinks that a guy that totally sucks is going to be your GO TO GUY is beyond ridiculous. I suppose they paid Jeffery $18 million to be a decoy. Just say something like you expect him to step up his game or something that is half way believable and leave it at that. Nobody but a 9 year old is going to buy that crap. I read his stuff about once every 6 months just to remind me how bad it is. The funny thing is that I've seen his internet show and he rips the Eagles just like anybody else would when they deserve it.
        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
          I realize that Spads has to write positive things but to say that he really thinks that a guy that totally sucks is going to be your GO TO GUY is beyond ridiculous. I suppose they paid Jeffery $18 million to be a decoy. Just say something like you expect him to step up his game or something that is half way believable and leave it at that. Nobody but a 9 year old is going to buy that crap. I read his stuff about once every 6 months just to remind me how bad it is. The funny thing is that I've seen his internet show and he rips the Eagles just like anybody else would when they deserve it.
          He's going to be your GO TO GUY when you want fries with your burger.

Comment

Originally posted by Eaglebreath View Post
            "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by Eaglebreath View Post
              Now that IS funny!

Comment

Well I'm not so sure about that with Pederson. If Andy was still here you know damn well that would be true.
                Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                Hope is not a strategy
                RIP

Comment

Working...
                X