Disrespect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disrespect

It’s amazing listening to so called experts that give the Eagles no chance. This isn’t going to be easy but this a winnable game. I am so tired of hearing about the Vikings defense. There defense gives up 6 more points on the road than it does at home. The Eagles defense gives up 5 less points at home, the difference between the two is a touchdown. how are the eagles going to score on the Vikings I say how are the Vikings going to score on the Eagles IN OUR HOUSE. Fuck the pundits. I am so tired if this world that we live in that there are no middle grounds, it’s either one way or another. This is a pick em game in my opinion and in our stadium I will take us every day of the week and twice on Sunday
    Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Home field advantage is huge in this game. If it were in Minnesota, I wouldn't give us much of a chance. But at home, we really should be slightly favored but almost everyone is picking the Vikings again.

I really like our D-line vs their O-line and give us an advantage their. I think our O-line vs their D-line is pretty even but if we stick to the run, we'll wear them down eventually.

Even game, turnovers and special teams will be the difference.
    Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

I think we win by 10 and the D rocks their world
      We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

These experts also like to keep pointing out how Foles got lucky on that pass that should have been intercepted. But what about Keenum? He actually threw an interception and a few other passes up for grabs as well. Under pressure he was throwing off his back foot got lucky a few times.
        Keenum's mobility is sneaky good so I hope we don't go crazy trying to get to him and allow him to escape. The pass rush has to be smart and disciplined.
        Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Have any of the favored teams won in this year's playoffs? The Pats did and Minnesota got beat in my book last week. I think that both QBs throw up a couple of bad decisions a game and it will most likely depend on turnovers. It's amazing to me that we had 4 fumbles (losing two) and a ball anybody could intercept last week and we won. Minny throws a Hail Mary and wins on a fluke after getting totally outplayed in the second half. I don't agree with the spread. Break out the dogs!
          "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Case threw about 4 ducks including the last drive to Theillen, That shit won't work outdoors in a breeze
            We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
              Case threw about 4 ducks including the last drive to Theillen, That shit won't work outdoors in a breeze
              Looks like it won't be that cold but some wind would be nice.
              Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Originally posted by rspurr View Post
                These experts also like to keep pointing out how Foles got lucky on that pass that should have been intercepted. But what about Keenum? He actually threw an interception and a few other passes up for grabs as well. Under pressure he was throwing off his back foot got lucky a few times.
                '

Under pressure, Keenum was channeling 'Back Foot Eli' Manning without Eli's arm strength. I want to see Keenum's ass laid on the ground early and often...within the rules, of course.

Comment

Originally posted by rspurr View Post
                  Looks like it won't be that cold but some wind would be nice.
                  I think that Nick throws more flutter balls to tell you the truth so I like the fact that it's supposed to be a nice day. We've got to win in the trenches again this week.

Comment

I love the underdog and low expectations role. It stops the early booing at home and keeps everyone united. The team and fans

And I agree that our D is every bit as good. Their numbers look better because of the opposition QBs

They get a break getting Folz. But this is a pickem game

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
                      '

Under pressure, Keenum was channeling 'Back Foot Eli' Manning without Eli's arm strength. I want to see Keenum's ass laid on the ground early and often...within the rules, of course.
                      I'll take 15 yds if it puts him out

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
                        I think that Nick throws more flutter balls to tell you the truth so I like the fact that it's supposed to be a nice day. We've got to win in the trenches again this week.
                        Carr and Ryan both threw similar horrible passes that Nick threw in those games. Somehow that is never mentioned.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
                          I'll take 15 yds if it puts him out
                          I’d like to see Bradford taking on our pass rush.

Comment

Originally posted by Rossovich View Post
                            I’d like to see Bradford taking on our pass rush.
                            Me Too!!

Comment

Being an underdog is one thing but the way these assholes are talking it the 1985 Bears defense against the 2017 Cleveland Browns. Its really disrespectful, I keep hearing that the Eagles can't score against Minnesota, how is Minnensota going to score against the Eagles, Throwing up ducks and rookie safeties missing tackles doesn't happen against the Eagles.

Here is a good article that really sums up my thoughts on this

https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/...depth-analysis
                              Last edited by taz; 01-17-2018, 12:22 PM.
                              Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Working...
                              X