Lito OUT TOO!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lito OUT TOO!!!!!!

http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

and hood
    Five straight losses, including a crucial one at Dallas on Christmas Day, send them out against Atlanta, needing the win, plus help. -Dr. Z, 8/31/06

Comment

Yup...This is FFFFFFFF'ed up!!!! Get ready for a FAV-RUH lovefest.
      http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Fox better step it up tonight
        Member of the Mike Bartrum Fan Club

Comment

This is not looking good for the Home team. Not at all.
          Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

No Kearse, no Hood, No Sheppard, no Westbrook. Anyword on Considine? Throw in a dinged up LJ and this could be tight. I know everyone is worried about being healthy against Dallas, but we NEED THIS game, now, tonite. I feel like we are spotting them 17 points at the whistle right now. This sux.

But, this is the type of adversity that a chapionship quality team can ovecome. I don't care if it's ugly, let's just get a win.

Comment

Guys need to settle down--- some wanted to know what kind of team we have -- well we are about to find out.

Personally, I'm looking forward to seeing Moats and Bucky and I want to find our just how good my DL is, and we will find out just how good a D coach JJ is. This could be a 45 to 42 type of game.

But I look for the D to come up big in turnovers and DL play and still win this game even if we are sending out a D backfield full of 2nd stringers!

Whine and worry gets us no where I'm going in confident that the "Leadership" on this team finds a way to win it!

Comment

No Kearse, no Hood, No Sheppard, no Westbrook.

No problem.

Packers 17
                Eagles 38

Comment

I have to admit I'm worried about our secondary now but against GB's lame ass defense we should prevail. Book it boys, Eagles will roll in this one. It may be a high scoring shoot out but I have faith in Donovan and the boys against the fraud called Favre.
                  Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                  Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

MD, you just freaked me out. I said to my wife about 5 minutes ago that this could be a 45-42 game. WTF???? LOL!

Comment

What is Stalworth's status.

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno
                        Supposed to start!

Let's just make sure there is no limp in his gate at any point cause that will mean he has hurt the hamstring again.

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno
                          Give it about 3 1/2 hours and it'll be about 7 catches, 135 yard & 2 TDs or so.

Comment

Add me to the "worried" list. Most fans are taking this game for granted ... hopefully not the players. Our current secondary and lack of Westy not good. Donnie needs to spread ball around and keep our D off the field. And do it all night long!
                            Russian reporters to Bobby Clarke: Can you imagine hockey without fights?
                            Robert Earle Clarke's response: Can you imagine vodka without alcohol?

Comment

Zero chance that the players or the coaches will take them for granted.

Zero.
                              "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
                              — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
                              - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

Comment

Working...
                              X