OT: college bball fight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: college bball fight

The fight that took place was the perfect example of the thug/rapper mentality that has taken over the NBA and is now spreading it's disease into college ball as well. Listening to those piece of shit fucking morons from Xavier after the game made we want to puke. They're asshole thugs that represent everything that's gone wrong with the youth in this country but if you can put the ball in the hoop who gives a shit.

Oh yeah, FUCK ESPN! The second worst thing that's happened to the youth in sports in this country.
    Stand for the flag you assholes!

Eagles, Flyers Phillies fan since 1977. GO O'S!!

This guy has to be the classiest guy in sports:

"That’s what you’re going to see from Xavier and Cincinnati," Holloway said after the game. "We got disrespected a little bit before the game, guys calling us out. We’re a tougher team. We’re grown men over here. We’ve got a whole bunch of gangsters in the locker room—not thugs, but tough guys on the court. And we went out there and zipped them up at the end of the game."

As things were trying to be returned to normal after the incident, Holloway went up to Xavier's beat writer, Shannon Russell and told her to Tweet that, "Xavier put them in an (expletive) body bag."

Comment

No ,no, no, no NO! Zep and SF! You guys have misjudged these young student athletes!

With final exams approaching, these fine young men feel intense inner pressure to excel
      academically, as almost all of them intend to pursue graduate degrees. What we see here is
      simply a spillover of pretest anxiety...a natural byproduct of the quest for academic excellence!

Comment

Meh. Stick them all on Alcatraz with automatic weapons and let them sort it out.
        http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Those schools and the NCAA have a grand opportunity to make THE biggest statement that can be made about priorities......school, sports, leadership, etc

Wanna bet 10,000 as to how far they go
          Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
          Hope is not a strategy
          RIP

Comment

However far the NCAA goes, it will not be far enough. The ones involved should be suspended from college athletics for life. If I was an administrator, I'd want them suspended from the school for life.

Comment

Just means they will hit the NBA sooner.

My way is better.
              http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

suspend anyone involved for the season.... simple as that
                You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by FRESH View Post
                  Meh. Stick them all on Alcatraz with automatic weapons and let them sort it out.

Fresh - you ever been to Alcatraz? It's beautiful! Stick em on a garbage barge and tow em out to sea.

Comment

I just wanted them isolated from society.

Don't worry, as soon as they fi ish killing each other off we will get your pretty island back.

Comment

Working...
                    X