odd, but i felt better with mahe back for PR duties

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• odd, but i felt better with mahe back for PR duties

i know everybody hates him, but he's sure-handed and put up a nice 15.5 yard average yesterday.
    socratee.spreadshirt.com

I don't have a big problem with him on the PR team,I just don't want to see McNabb handing off to him.
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

I'm sure they make a pill for what you're experiencing. You'll be alright.

Other than teh muff where Reno 911 didn't call for the ball, he did fine. Doesn't have the wiggle and flare that Wynn shows, but he's reliable, and that counts for a lot, especially when you are playing teams you are EXPECTED to beat. Just don't beat yourself.
      http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

sad but true, I also felt some sense of security the first time he touched the ball... weird, lets not talk about this anymore

Comment

reno is the most reliable punt-catcher the Eagles have had since Brian Mitchell.

Not including Westbrook, who has seen only spot duty at the job.
          Don't kid yourself Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd kill you and everyone you cared about!

Comment

Cool. We have a thread about the comforts of having Reno Mahe, and another thread asking to bring back Koy Detmer. Now we just need someone asking for Mark Simoneau back to complete the trifecta.

Comment

Can he play cornerback?
              Originally posted by DuckyNinja
              I think if FredEx were still on the Eagles, he'd be our best receiver. Seriously. No joke.

Comment

Originally posted by YourPalChrisMal
                Now we just need someone asking for Mark Simoneau back to complete the trifecta.
                He's the starting MLB on a 3-0 football team! :P

Comment

Working...
                X