No announcement yet.

***Dallas Sucks!!!!!***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

• Nothing was stolen, that land was earned through shedding of blood! With that being said Fuck the cowpukes!
      Stand for the flag you assholes!

Eagles, Flyers Phillies fan since 1977. GO O'S!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Zepster View Post
        Nothing was stolen, that land was earned through shedding of blood! With that being said Fuck the cowpukes!
        Yeah, what he said!
        Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
        Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

• Watching the first game we dismantled the 'boys. Just wanted to say...... That's all.
          We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

• We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Comment

• Waiting for my connection at DFW. Every month I pass through here and have the urge to scream “DALLAS SUCKS!!!!” Instead f gettng arrested I’ll just remind you guys..... DALLAS SUCKS!!!

Comment

• you sporting any Eagles gear ?
                  We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jukin View Post
                    Waiting for my connection at DFW. Every month I pass through here and have the urge to scream “DALLAS SUCKS!!!!” Instead f gettng arrested I’ll just remind you guys..... DALLAS SUCKS!!!
                    Or just stay on the FW side.....

Comment

• Originally posted by musicman View Post
                      you sporting any Eagles gear ?
                      I brought an Eagles shirt for the trip home on Wednesday. I meant to grab a hat but forgot it when I walked out the door this morning.

Comment

Comment

• " width="425" height="344">
                          " />

Comment

• Originally posted by Jukin View Post
                            I brought an Eagles shirt for the trip home on Wednesday. I meant to grab a hat but forgot it when I walked out the door this morning.
                            I hope that you sang NO ONE LIKES US WE DON'T CARE on your walk through!
                            "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

• Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
                              I hope that you sang NO ONE LIKES US WE DON'T CARE on your walk through!
                              Sorry I did not. I was too busy yelling “Dallas Sucks!” .... or at least murmuring it under my breath!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X