***Dallas Sucks!!!!!***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by musicman View Post
    That’s Jerry Jones still looking for a glory hole!
    Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
    Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

• We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

• We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

• Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

• told you

We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Comment

• Jerrah explains the finer points of the new stadium to Bill.

"Ya'll see what I'm saying here Bill?

My 'legal' ladies... I have them sitting up there in public view in the suites...no need to hide 'em away. Everyone in Dallas knows I'm a drunken old pussy hound. No one gives a shit!

Then my somewhat underage gals...my favorites, preteens I think they're called...I hide them all down there
                        mixed in amongst some older adults on the payroll that know how to keep their mouths shut.

That young stuff is sweet Bill. Sweet!"
                        Last edited by tinopuno; 11-04-2018, 09:25 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
                          Jerrah explains the finer points of the new stadium to Bill.

"Ya'll see what I'm saying here Bill?

My 'legal' ladies... I have them sitting up there in public view in the suites...no need to hide 'em away. Everyone in Dallas knows I'm a drunken old pussy hound. No one gives a shit!

Then my somewhat underage gals...my favorites, preteens I think they're called...I hide them all down there
                          mixed in amongst some older adults on the payroll that know how to keep their mouths shut.

“They keep their mouths shut? I prefer a girl that likes to keep her mouth open. Wide open Jeruh. Yeah. That’s the thing.....”

Comment

• Monica seems to improve with age...or maybe my standards decline with encroaching senility.

Did the evidence found on the dress point to what has always been a key concern for me in "affairs de amore"...Swallow or Not?

Comment

• Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
                              Monica seems to improve with age...or maybe my standards decline with encroaching senility.

Did the evidence found on the dress point to what has always been a key concern for me in "affairs de amore"...Swallow or Not?
                              It looks like they slimmed down her face in that photo. It doesn't go with the rest of her body.
                              "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

• Well at least this kid gets it......

https://www.star-telegram.com/sports...221393800.html

Comment

Working...
                                X