D-Jax= Punk ass Bitch!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D-Jax= Punk ass Bitch!

I just watched the comcast postgame interview with Djax and I can't wait for that fucker to be out of here! What a Dick!
    Stand for the flag you assholes!

Eagles, Flyers Phillies fan since 1977. GO O'S!!

what did he say ?
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Just seeing the way he was on the sideline pissed me off andI have no qualms if they part ways but I have to say the birds did their best to mishandle this. Not significantly different from what they did with a handful of others over the years.
      Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
      Hope is not a strategy
      RIP

Comment

there is no question that he and the team are in the midst of a pissing contest. Deciding who is right depends on your perspective. All I will say is that right now, neither one of them look good, nor are they being served well by this situation.
        http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

What really pissed me off is him smiling in conversation with Marshawn Lynch and the rest of the Seattle sidelines as Nnamdi is motionless on the ground behind him. Fuck that little turd.

Comment

He is purposefully hurting this team. Here are some specifics:

- He is intentionally missing meetings.
            - He is intentionally not finishing routes.
            - He is intentionally aligator-arming would-be TD passes.
            - He is intentionally tuning out his teammates.

On top of all of that he disappears in big games. His stats suck. He must lead the league in dropped passes. His immaturity cost them 50 yards vs the Giants. His fumbled punt vs Chicago cost them that game. He skipped the ST meeting the week after that game-losing fumble.

He signed a contract with the Eagles. It is not incumbent on the Eagles to give him another one, or to change the terms of his current one. The fact that Steve Smith got $4M from the Eagles means nothing. Steve Smith finished his rookie contract and was a free agent. DeSean has not finished his rookie contract, but he wants the same benefits as someone that has. It doesn't work that way, and it is not the Eagles fault.

Saying the Eagles are equally to blame as he is is just ridiculous. They've done nothing even remotely close to the things that Jackson has and is doing.

I want him off this roster.

Comment

I don't hate him, which I'm sure puts me in the minority here.
              After watching the way the front office treated Brian Dawkins (different players, different situations, I know, but still...), it's hard for me to put blame on another impact player who instills fear in the other teams.

Add that to the fact that VINCE YOUNG is your qb, you're 4-8, and I don't blame him for being pissed.

Flame away...
              Prevent the prevent!

Comment

Everyone forgets that DJax basically won the Giants game for us THIS YEAR (As well as last).
                "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

Maybe I'm forgetting something but what did the Eagles do to Brian Dawkins? He was paid well while in Philly. When he became a free agent he took the highest offer on the table. The Eagles organization threw verbal bouquets at him on his way out and he did the same.

Maybe you think the Eagles should have been the highest bidder, but I don't see where they treated him unfairly on his way out the door.

Comment

Verbal bouquets were all the Eagles gave to a player who was the heart and soul of the team. Banner throws nickels around like they are manhole covers.
                    "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

Originally posted by stocknowledge View Post
                      Everyone forgets that DJax basically won the Giants game for us THIS YEAR (As well as last).
                      I wasn't aware that one man can win a game all by himself.

Can one man lose a game by himself? Because if so, where was DJax in:

The loss vs Atlanta (2 catches for 21 yds, no TDs)
                      The loss vs the Giants (2 for 30, 0 TDs)
                      The loss vs Chicago (2 for 16, 0 TDs + 1 punt return for -9 yds and a costly fumble)
                      The loss vs Arizona (suspended for blowing off team mtg)
                      The loss vs the Pats (aligator armed a sure TD, dropped a bomb)
                      The loss vs Seattle (4 for 34, 0 TD)

This guy has exactly 2 TDs this season. This is a top-10 WR? And on punt returns, he has exactly 87 punt return yards this season -54 of which came in the 2nd Giants game.

Yeah, the Eagles are doing him wrong. They should have paid him Larry Fitzgerald money before the season started, because then he'd be trying harder. Sure.

Comment

Who else on the team could make the plays that DJax made?

Comment

Verbal bouquets were all the Eagles gave to a player who was the heart and soul of the team. Banner throws nickels around like they are manhole covers.
                          I'll not derail the DJax discussion in the DJax thread by commenting on Dawkins too much here, but I personally did not think that he warranted the contract that Denver gave him. I will always love Dawkins, but I did not want to see the Eagles pay that much for him. And I thought his best days were well behind him. Whether it was the right move or not, it was certainly defensible.

Comment

Even when the Eagles re-signed Dawkins to what turned out to be his final Eagles contracl right after he turned the magical 30. There was all this "Well, as a rule, we don't offer long-term contracts to players over 30..." It was BRIAN DAWKINS, not Blaine Bishop, not fatass Levon Kirkland. A game-changing safety who proved time and time again he could alter the course of a game even at 30.
                            I see DeSean as the same type of player.
                            Prevent the prevent!

Comment

Who else on the team could make the plays that DJax made?
                              What plays are you talking about? I have not seen him make many plays this season. Are you talking about one of his two TDs? Or are you talking about his one good punt return vs the Giants?

Who else on the team can go 2 for 30 yards on a weekly basis?

Comment

Working...
                              X