Scalp The 'skins GDT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scalp The 'skins GDT

on my way to bed, gotta be at work an hr or so after the game . I wanted to post the first letter of the new season.

E!!!
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

A !!!!!
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

Comment

Ggggg!!
      Just give me ONE before I go!

Comment

Lllll ! !

Been trying for 5 minutes to make an L, let's try it this way!

Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

E!
          "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

S

I'll be watching! Fuck Irma!!!

Comment

eagles!!
              Eliminate distractions, create energy, fear nothing, and attack everything.

-Andy Reid

Comment

I'm here! Color me my normal concerned though. Hoping we come out ready to go and beat what I think is an inferior team but also ready for us to lay an egg and turn it over plus get homered.
                You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

My 8 and 6 year old just sang Fly Eagles Fly with me. The season can officially begin.
                  You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

After what I've been living for the last week, I still have my usual pregame butterflies lol. I guess that's good, it means I'm still alive

Comment

I'm so pumped!! 31-17 Eagles.

Comment

We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Comment

defense !!!

Comment

just me and Ross. WTF ?

Comment

Working...
                              X