X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This sportscaster is awesome!!!

"Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Awesome!!!!!
    "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
    — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
    - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

Comment

It looks either fake or contrived.

Comment

Originally posted by WCPhan View Post
        It looks either fake or contrived.
        I don't think that you make a fool out of yourself on purpose WC. That's how he makes his living.
        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

I'm buying it as genuine. The only question I have is that If he as a big a fan as he would appear to be in this clip, how could he have been so taken by surprise. There must have been means within the studio to keep up with the game's progress. Unless he had been incommunicado for the 10 minutes just prior to his going on air, and with the game ending just before he went on air.

His efforts to try (and fail) to maintain some professional restraint in the face of sudden uncontrollable joy/euphoria seem totally believable.

Comment

Tino if you watch the whole thing the Philly anchors address that by saying that typically n the studio they can’t see the monitors and wouldn’t know the final score until it was posted.
            Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
            Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Working...
            X