Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One More Thing.....

Most Super Bowl losses by a single franchise - 5, Patriots
    Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
    Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

You should hear them up here Juk. WEEI is friekin hysterical calling for Belechek's firing for benching Butler. One woman even claimed that "Belecheck intentionally threw the game" and at least the host was smart enough to cut her off LOL. After tolerating this crap for 18 years this is so sweet to listen to. I've had them on since noon.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
      You should hear them up here Juk. WEEI is friekin hysterical calling for Belechek's firing for benching Butler. One woman even claimed that "Belecheck intentionally threw the game" and at least the host was smart enough to cut her off LOL. After tolerating this crap for 18 years this is so sweet to listen to. I've had them on since noon.
      Enjoy it Popper!

Comment

Fly EaglesFly!

Comment

OMG!!!! What a bunch of douchebags!!!! I heard them on Marks and Reese and they were so fucking arrogant and delusional that I debated driving to Minny to punch them in the face.

Comment

Originally posted by WCPhan View Post
            OMG!!!! What a bunch of douchebags!!!! I heard them on Marks and Reese and they were so fucking arrogant and delusional that I debated driving to Minny to punch them in the face.
            The crying continues, it was the refs of course. Seeing as though the only penalties in their whole playoffs were a couple of false starts I'm sure they're right.

Did anybody else notice that about 3 times their motion man turned upfield early?

Comment

The crying continues, it was the refs of course. Seeing as though the only penalties in their whole playoffs were a couple of false starts I'm sure they're right.

Did anybody else notice that about 3 times their motion man turned upfield early?
              Yes, and I was trying figure out if that was another "Patriots bend but don't break the rules" rule.

Or the faceguarding of Alshon Jeffrey on the two point conversion???

It really just makes things sweeter that the Eagles overcame shitty calls.

Comment

Originally posted by WCPhan View Post
                Yes, and I was trying figure out if that was another "Patriots bend but don't break the rules" rule.

Or the faceguarding of Alshon Jeffrey on the two point conversion???

It really just makes things sweeter that the Eagles overcame shitty calls.
                Don't forget the guy pushing Clement on the two point conversion before the ball got there with no flag. Hell even Collinsworth saw that one.

Comment

Originally posted by RobLew65 View Post
                  Don't forget the guy pushing Clement on the two point conversion before the ball got there with no flag. Hell even Collinsworth saw that one.
                  In typical Collinsworth fashion, it barely deserved a mention. I’m sure if it was us hitting Gronk early he’d have been talking about it for 10 minutes and seeing the replay between every play.

Comment

Originally posted by Rossovich View Post
                    In typical Collinsworth fashion, it barely deserved a mention. I’m sure if it was us hitting Gronk early he’d have been talking about it for 10 minutes and seeing the replay between every play.
                    Collinsworth did mention a Gronk push off but added they would never call that on Gronk! Cuz you know he is special

Comment

Collinsworth did mention a Gronk push off but added they would never call that on Gronk! Cuz you know he is special
                      Apeman gets away with it every game, why start now? Man I hope that he retires so I don't have to hear the man crushes anymore.

Comment

Apeman gets away with it every game, why start now? Man I hope that he retires so I don't have to hear the man crushes anymore.
                        He and Dez may be the worst fir push off no calls.

Comment

Just read he is seriously considering retirement because he can make millions in the movie industry.

Comment

Just read he is seriously considering retirement because he can make millions in the movie industry.
                            Let him go play Tarzan, have no lines and just grunt.

Comment

Let him go play Tarzan, have no lines and just grunt.

Comment

Working...
                              X