Aggie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aggie

Did anybody notice that he didn’t get released or traded today? He’s now on the books for 9.4 $million and will be an Eagle this season.Man do we have some receivers this season!!!
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Hell yes! Really just need to draft the right HB and add depth to the OLine and this O is ready to fly!

Comment

Aggy belongs here, this is a good thing.Glad to see it.
      We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

9.4 million is about right for his talent level and what he brings to the team. They can still give him a long term contract and lower his number. They have some dollars invested in receiver position right now, 35 million between, Alshon, Jackson and Agholor. I would expect that some of these contracts will be redone lower it down to around 25 million which is about right.
        Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Originally posted by taz View Post
          9.4 million is about right for his talent level and what he brings to the team. They can still give him a long term contract and lower his number. They have some dollars invested in receiver position right now, 35 million between, Alshon, Jackson and Agholor. I would expect that some of these contracts will be redone lower it down to around 25 million which is about right.
          I could still see a draft day trade with Nelson.
          Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

I actually good see them redo his deal and extend it. 4 years 36 million or something with 23-24 guaranteed.
            You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Working...
            X