X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by saratoga
    Originally posted by MDFAN
    And resigned Douglas......
    I was thinking strictly about 30+ players on other teams that they either traded for or signed as FAs.
    Umm, Douglas was a FA, after his little JAX stint.

Comment

I 'm jacked up the most over the way Dawkins spoke about him on NFL network, you could see the enthusiasm for having someone of takeos ability playing the same side as him.

I did find this comment to be kinda funny though, but I know what she meant.

"He has been omnipresent at the Birds' practice facility, typically arriving by 8 a.m. and staying until well after lunch."

I know this is relative to the fact that probably nobody else is there this time of year and it's a good thing but isn't that kind of a contradiction of terms. Omnipresent for all 4 hours.. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by saratoga
        And resigned Douglas......
        I was thinking strictly about 30+ players on other teams that they either traded for or signed as FAs.
        Umm, Douglas was a FA, after his little JAX stint.
        www.disciplerocks.com

Comment

Saratoga-

I believe Garcia, Spikes, Owens, Douglas, Trot, Mitchell, Holcomb, Landeta, Freeman, Levens, Bishop and possibly Kirkland meet your criteria...
          Eliminate distractions, create energy, fear nothing, and attack everything.

-Andy Reid

Comment

Another myth busted...
            www.disciplerocks.com

Comment

New jerseys that I think will sell real well by the end of the year:

Spikes, Ilaoa, and Curtis.

I believe Spikes jerseys will be the biggest sell, but that you may see more Iggle fans with Ilaoa wigs than budweisers splattered on a Gordon car after a Talledega victory lap.
              Pedro

Comment

I've never agreed with the assumption that the Eagles will not sign or extend players over 30. I think the correct way to say it is that the Eagles will not, or at least they try to avoid, paying for previous production.

It's all about what the player might be able to provide going forward. Not paying based on reputation is a very good philosophy, but it typically translates into "names" going to other teams that are more willing to make splashes via FA signings instead of focusing on on-the-field production.

I hope that Spikes is far enough beyond his injuries to be able to contribute, and I think that he is.

Comment

spikes and Trotter are both talking a good game, let's see who can deliver. They BOTH have in the past.....but they are both OLD, too.
                  http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Originally posted by FRESH
                    spikes and Trotter are both talking a good game, let's see who can deliver. They BOTH have in the past.....but they are both OLD, too.
                    THe difference may be that Spikes showed a return to his pro-bowl form in the second half of last year whereas Trotter showed a regression to a turnstile imitation. You can talk the talk but you have to........

Comment

Exactly. Spikes has probably missed more time onthe field, but Trotter is the one who has most recently shown the effects of his injuries (knees). And damn, I hate to hold the guy responsible for that, and hold against him the fact that he has god-awful, painful wheels, but this is a harsh business, and either you can play, or you can't.
                      http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Instant fan favorite.

Comment

Working...
                        X