Dolphins 0-4
    Rams 0-4
    Jags 1-4
    Panthers 1-4
    Broncos 1-4
    Cardinals 1-4
    Vikings 1-4
    Eagles 1-4

Going to need some help, not losing games, they can do that on their own.

We would never get Luck anyway. We already have our franchise QB. If we did end up with the #1 pick, I'd bet you dollars to donuts we'd trade out of it. (I wouldn't disagree with that decision.)

Comment

We would use the #1 pick on a defensive end.
      Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
      Playoff Appearances:
      NFC Title Games:
      Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPHILLY View Post
        We would use the #1 pick on an undersized defensive end.
        fixed

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
          We would never get Luck anyway. We already have our franchise QB. If we did end up with the #1 pick, I'd bet you dollars to donuts we'd trade out of it. (I wouldn't disagree with that decision.)
          Personnally I'd like to draft one of those Suh, Nagatha types of DTs. They are only available in the top 3 or 4 if they are around. Whoever get's that number 1 pick will probably still be picking in the top 10 after the trade. I wonder if we could draft Belecheck.
          "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
            fixed
            * Yes but don't you know? Undersized defenseive ends are super speedy and they have tons of heart to rack up big sacks!
            Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
            Playoff Appearances:
            NFC Title Games:
            Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

What's the term they love? High motor?

Comment

LOL. Fastballs.
                Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
                Playoff Appearances:
                NFC Title Games:
                Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Only the Eagles would pick the wrong year to suck.
                  FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

"Suck for Luck" .... I tried that line on an old girlfriend in Vegas once. It didn't work then either.
                    Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                    Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Has anyone ever drafted a project with the first rd pick ?
                      We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

We draft 27 year old projects - when most NFL players are washed up by 31. It's really quite brilliant. Secret strategy.
                        Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
                        Playoff Appearances:
                        NFC Title Games:
                        Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

If we get the #1, we'd better draft Luck. He is the next Peyton Manning. I'd trade Vick and every other QB we have. We are never going to win a SB with Michael Vick, so we'd be better off trading him and waiting for Luck to develop.
                          "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPHILLY View Post
                            We draft 27 year old projects - when most NFL players are washed up by 31. It's really quite brilliant. Secret strategy.
                            And people said Al Davis was crazy for drafting Janikowski in the 1st round...at least he got on the field!

Comment

Originally posted by stocknowledge View Post
                              If we get the #1, we'd better draft Luck. He is the next Peyton Manning. I'd trade Vick and every other QB we have. We are never going to win a SB with Michael Vick, so we'd be better off trading him and waiting for Luck to develop.
                              FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

Working...
                              X