Suck for Luck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BIGPHILLY View Post
    We draft 27 year old projects - when most NFL players are washed up by 31. It's really quite brilliant. Secret strategy.
    While the rest of the league was going to take a flyer on him in the fifth round, Howie moves up in the draft to grab him in the first. Of course, everybody's boy Mudd insisted. And don't you just love how his small and quick O line looks like mosquitoes on a windshield down on the goal line? He's a joke.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Guys, we won't end up in the top 10, let alone close to the top. This team has a run in them ... just too much talent, unless they simply quit on Andy, which I don't think will happen. More good news: the Cards' second rounder might be pretty high!
      Russian reporters to Bobby Clarke: Can you imagine hockey without fights?
      Robert Earle Clarke's response: Can you imagine vodka without alcohol?

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
        While the rest of the league was going to take a flyer on him in the fifth round, Howie moves up in the draft to grab him in the first. Of course, everybody's boy Mudd insisted. And don't you just love how his small and quick O line looks like mosquitoes on a windshield down on the goal line? He's a joke.
        Really? I thought I heard Watkins was Reids call and they drafted Kelce b/c that was Mudd's guy...ofcourse maybe that was Sal Pal blowing smoke, I can't remember

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
          To be fair he had a first round talent grade.

I am not ready to give up on him yet. Yes he is 27 but OL can play well into their mid thirties.
          FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

Originally posted by flyered View Post
            Guys, we won't end up in the top 10, let alone close to the top. This team has a run in them ... just too much talent, unless they simply quit on Andy, which I don't think will happen. More good news: the Cards' second rounder might be pretty high!
            What is this? What is this positive thinking that I see?

I do agree that I can see them making a run.

The Cards second rounder being high is good news. The bad news is that Andy will trade it for 3 sixth rounders and they will take three 4'10 160lb linebackers.
            FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

Originally posted by Blitz View Post
              What is this? What is this positive thinking that I see?

I do agree that I can see them making a run.

The Cards second rounder being high is good news. The bad news is that Andy will trade it for 3 sixth rounders and they will take three 4'10 160lb linebackers.
              Yep. The thing I hate most about this regime is they think they're the Billy Beanes of football. They want to outthink everyone and are smug and arrogant enough to think they've done it.

Comment

I agree on the undersized DE project. You all forgot to add the 3 knee surgeries in the last 3 years.

Comment

Working...
                X