No announcement yet.

Q-Tip to Browns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To me Cleveland got better talentwise but brought in the disease that will kill what they had going. OBJ has potential to be an NFL record setter but will wind up being an afterthought.
    Giants got the best they could for him in my mind but, as others have said, it is complete rebuild. Best way to do that is with one or two vets and good draft picking. Let's see if they f*** that up
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

Comment

Let me see Eagles bring in a receiver that has killed the Giants over the years and the Giants counter by trading a receiver who has killed the Eagles over the years. Sounds about right to me.

I had liked what Cleveland was doing up until this move. OBJ is a cancer, this will hurt Cleveland more than it helps.
      Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Cleveland brought in two guys who bitched last year that they didn't get the ball enough and neither one was quite about it. Supposedly they were best buddies in college but I really doubt that will change the bitching. This has all the makings of a blown up locker room unless Mayfield can keep Q-Tip under control. He's the kind of guy who might be able to pull it off.
        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Eli with and without OBJ.....ouch.

COMP% Y/Att Int# Sack Rate Td/Int Pass Rat QBR
          With OBJ 64.0% 7.2 2.1% 4.8% 2.2 91.9 56.3
          W/o OBJ 60.2% 6.3 2.5% 5.4% 1.3 78.8 46.9

Comment

Working...
          X