Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10 Years Since We Lost ''the Voice''

Rest easy up there with Richie, Harry the K
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Two of the best ever....... By Saam, was also great.

Comment

I am sure every team has their 'guys' that are the best ever but, in my homer opinion, the Phils have had some of the very best.
      Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
      Hope is not a strategy
      RIP

Comment

Sadly, I am stuck listening to the Nationals broadcasters a lot... anytime the phils play them.... and I hate them. Just horrible.

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
          Sadly, I am stuck listening to the Nationals broadcasters a lot... anytime the phils play them.... and I hate them. Just horrible.
          I don't think much of the Phils broadcasters anymore either
          We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

The radio booth is awesome. Franzke is a joy to listen to. Anderson is old and crotchity but funny. Frandsen has really come along as an analyst. He's goofy but has a younger sound to him which I like.

Comment

Working...
            X