No announcement yet.

"Super Bowl or bust"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am really getting tired of all the McNabb is gone crap. Lets just see how things go on the field. If McNabb is still preforming in 2009 and Kolb can't grasp the system then McNabb is going to be here.

Really this is a NON STORY until Such time that Kolb Proves he is a better player than McNabb. Plain and Simple Andy is going to go with teh best player at the position.
    Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Originally posted by taz
      I am really getting tired of all the McNabb is gone crap. Lets just see how things go on the field. If McNabb is still preforming in 2009 and Kolb can't grasp the system then McNabb is going to be here.

Really this is a NON STORY until Such time that Kolb Proves he is a better player than McNabb. Plain and Simple Andy is going to go with teh best player at the position.
      this bears repeating, taz, over and over again, whenever these tempests arise! thanks!

Comment

"off to a rough start

obviosuly this can be deleted "

Nah, we will just merge it........

Comment

Hey SalPal, think that Vince Young might be "shocked and bewildered" with the signing of Tim Rattay? Where's the hue and cry for this (non)story?

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2865621

Comment

Originally posted by taz

Couldn't agree more-- just another off season NON story!

Comment

Originally posted by ThoughtProcess
              Hey SalPal, think that Vince Young might be "shocked and bewildered" with the signing of Tim Rattay? Where's the hue and cry for this (non)story?

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2865621
              Kinda funny, I listen to Wilbon and Kornheiser sometimes and today was one of those times, And of course the "McNabb was SHOCKED" was one of their lead ins.... but Wilbon said he had just talked to Mcanbb and the only thing McNabb was shocked about was --- as many suspected-- he felt that maybe they had other needs that could have been addressed earlier in the draft-- and was more surprised by the QB that early.

Was Mcnabb shocked by the pick-- I betcha he was-- as was about 99.9% of the rest of the human race-- so as usual it os nothing more than a non story.... OMG McNabb is human!!!!!!!!!!! Run for the hills!!!!!!!!

Comment

Yeah, just one more proof its a four letter word.....BSPN!

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN
                  Kinda funny, I listen to Wilbon and Kornheiser sometimes and today was one of those times, And of course the "McNabb was SHOCKED" was one of their lead ins.... but Wilbon said he had just talked to Mcanbb and the only thing McNabb was shocked about was --- as many suspected-- he felt that maybe they had other needs that could have been addressed earlier in the draft-- and was more surprised by the QB that early.

Was Mcnabb shocked by the pick-- I betcha he was-- as was about 99.9% of the rest of the human race-- so as usual it os nothing more than a non story.... OMG McNabb is human!!!!!!!!!!! Run for the hills!!!!!!!!
                  I was half listening to Cowhurd (?) this morning (while spreading several tons of driveway stone} when he plays an interview with #5 he had taped SOMETIME PRIOR TO THE DRAFT. In response to a question re: what positions DMac thought the Birds might focus on in the draft, he mentions QB as one of several (I don't recall the others D mentioned)

Cowhurd registers surprise at D's answer and D says, something to the effect that, "WE need to start grooming an eventual replacement".

This suggests to me that #5 expected a QB to be drafted...just not with the Bird's first pick!!

Did anyone else hear this clip this morning? I wasn't paying real close attention.

Comment

DMac's biggest off season problem is that the Flyers, Sixers, and Phils have all sucked as much as is possible this year.
                    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                    Hope is not a strategy
                    RIP

Comment

Tino-- Just to confirm you heard right-------- from today's PDC........

//////////////////////

Posted on Thu, May. 10, 2007

McNabb said what?

WE'RE NOT A BIG FAN of all this Donovan McNabb bashing and soap-opera atmosphere that seems to surround him, 'cause if you simplify things, all the guy has done here since becoming the starting QB is win. (((((Gotta really chuckle at that))))))

Anyway, interesting item from ESPN Radio. On March 29, McNabb said the following when asked by "The Herd" host Colin Cowherd what would happen if the Eagles drafted a QB:

"That wouldn't bother me at all. I'm the QB of the team, and I will continue to be. But I think it's important to begin to groom somebody for 15 to 20 years down the road [laughing]."

There you have it.

//////////////////////////////////////////

As most of us have said it wasn't the QB picked that "surprised" #5 only where the QB was picked, as it was to 99.9% of the football world.

Comment

Working...
                      X