Amare Stoudemire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amare Stoudemire

This is pure speculation and probably not real but would you make this move:

http://www.sportsline.com/nba/story/10583085

1 - Yes! Land Stoudemire with our core and sign him to max deal.
    0.00%
    2 - No. We are on the right track.
    100.00%
    3 - Phoenix would want Dalembert and Iggy in that deal.
    0.00%
    Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
    Playoff Appearances:
    NFC Title Games:
    Super Bowl Titles:

Re: Amare Stoudemire

that trade doesn't work for me. they need dalembert and stoudamire together. plus, dalembert isn't going to be the return phoenix is targeting for amare.

with thad young's emergence, they should try an iggy/jason smith package (with a few other parts to make the dollars work). iggy and young won't work together. iggy went to arizona. they might be tempted to move stoudamire and marion in separate deals (marion's name has been on the block for a long time), making iggy an attractive possibility.

for the sixers, a dalembert/stoudamire/young frontline would be very cool. but i dont see it happening. other teams have more to offer.
    Don't kid yourself Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd kill you and everyone you cared about!

Comment

Re: Amare Stoudemire

i have no idea why phoenix would do that trade, but you'd have to be absolutely brain dead not to do that trade. dalambert is a slightly above avg center and carney has proven that he is useless. stoudemire is an absolute stud and the sixers would automatically be a playoff contender with him on the team, regardless of who starts next to him, evans, smith or even herbert hill.

Comment

Working...
      X