No announcement yet.

Eagles Vs Niners SNF in SF in America On Earth GDT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cole didn't get the pitch Cueto got low and on outside corner...

Comment

I hate when fans boo the throw to first. shows their ignorance. even phils fans.

Comment

Anyone gona watch Kolb strapping on his big boy britches tonight?
        http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

to tell you the truth, now that the game has started, i'm 75% phils.

Comment

Originally posted by FRESH View Post
            Anyone gona watch Kolb strapping on his big boy britches tonight?
            This is the perfect game for Kolb...no one watching!

By the way, Rolen looks (and apparently plays) like he's 50 out there. Looks like he needs to get some sleep.

Comment

fantastic shot of the golden gate bridge there. Probably the best shot of the night.

Comment

yes and he's thrown away his sippy cup and drinking from the water bottle .
                We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
                  Bullshit, he also hits popups
                  My bad MM...you are correct.

Comment

I like Singletary but that was the worst answer I've ever heard.

Comment

I like singletary but that was the worst answer i ever heard.

Comment

Bobby April stealing paychecks.

Comment

gotta give us better eye candy than Andrea Kramer,and a better kick coverage team.
                          We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Nice to se nothing has changes with the STs....go Booby April!!!!!
                            http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Bobby April folks, best ST coach in the history of the league. Thanks dick.

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
                                I like singletary but that was the worst answer i ever heard.
                                He sounded drunk.

Comment

Working...
                                X