Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hope this weekend isn't an omen.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hope this weekend isn't an omen.........

The Phil's bow out..................

Dullass Wins..................

TO isn't seriously hurt.................

The Deadskins win a game they shouldn't have..................

Even the Ravens won their 2nd in a row were they got beat for most of each game.............................

Hell, Even the Vagiants didn't lose!

And Oh Yeh, I got a nasty head cold!

C'mon Birds................

The Redskins deserved taht win. Not sure what you're talking about.

But yeah, this pretty much blows. I was hoping the Cards could dfrop the Falcons for a second straight as well, and was hopeful at halftime. Oh well, we just need to handle OUR business.
    http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

MD, you never struck me as the superstitious type! Of course it isn't an omen!

Seriously, sports wise this weekend's been bad. Hearing bad stuff about the Flyers too. Hope the Eagles keep it together, show up like they should and take care of business with GB, but good.
      "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
      — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
      - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

Comment

Not superstitious-- just cautious!

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN
          No offense buddy, but seeing as you have no direct impact on the game, it's being superstitious.
          Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

MD, I agree. With Dallas looming next week, and this game already in the win column ( by most fans) , this would seem to be the perfect time for a letdown. I think the Birds win, but I see this as a much tougher game then it should be. I just hope the Eagles aren't looking past this one.

Comment

Favre will be dangerous against our banged up secondary. I expect GB to put up some points. Hey, the Chuck N Duck worked well for Eli, and God(aka The Gambler) is the master at that.

This game COULD be a cakewalk.....then again, it could also be a shootout.
              http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

San Fran got absolutely spanked by the Chiefs

with 2 wins over the Texans and Niners and one implosion in a divisional game...

there is still way too much we don't know about any facet of this team

Comment

Re: Hope this weekend isn't an omen.........

The Phil's bow out..................
                  but over the weekend, which is what is the topic here, they did what they could, until Sunday of course in which the kids got some playing time

Dullass Wins..................
                  did you expect them to lose to vince young and the titans?

TO isn't seriously hurt.................
                  never really is...

The Deadskins win a game they shouldn't have..................
                  maybbbeee..

Even the Ravens won their 2nd in a row were they got beat for most of each game.............................
                  am i the only one that doesn't care too much what the ravens do? not meaning disrespect and all, maybe there's something where a bunch of eagles fans all hate them, but i don't mind them one way or the other.

Hell, Even the Vagiants didn't lose!
                  tehehe...nice stretch

And Oh Yeh, I got a nasty head cold!
                  probably the worst part of this weekend - get well soon!

--

While I, too, am somewhat cautious coming into tonight in a 'gimme' game with a huge spread and the cowgirls and me-o looming and some injuries on the birds...

This weekend in sports didn't give me more or less reason to think the Birds would cream the pack.

C'mon Birds................[/quote]
                  Five straight losses, including a crucial one at Dallas on Christmas Day, send them out against Atlanta, needing the win, plus help. -Dr. Z, 8/31/06

Comment

Don't worry MD, Eagles win by double digits with no injuries. Even Theisman will be forced to compliment them.

Comment

Originally posted by SwingOnThis
                      Don't worry MD, Eagles win by double digits with no injuries. Even Theisman will be forced to compliment them.
                      This is what I'm hoping for........ but I got that tiny little guy on my shoulder whispering "they better focus, they bet-ter focus"!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

The thing about next week's game is that while T.O. may have it marked on his calendar as the be-all, end-all game of his life, i doubt the players and coaches are looking at it that way, save for possibly McNabb, and even that is just speculation. I mean Cowboys/Eagles is always important, i think the TO drama is more for the fans.

Comment

Working...
                        X