My team's offense....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My team's offense....

tino that is an understatement. Here is a more accurate depiction....

Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
    Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

How can guys like Pryor who have been on the team for Two years come out and stink so bad? Doug has some serious sole searching to do. He isn't putting anyone in a position to win on offense. He is not developing players and in fact players like Wentz and Goedert are regressing.
      Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Taz I didn’t think Pryor played that bad actually. He had the hold but they A gap pressure wasn’t there in second half.
        You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
          Taz I didn’t think Pryor played that bad actually. He had the hold but they A gap pressure wasn’t there in second half.
          He was really bad. I think if you watch it again you will see just how bad he was. Dillard should have never been out there at RT. Total mess

Comment

Originally posted by taz View Post
            He was really bad. I think if you watch it again you will see just how bad he was. Dillard should have never been out there at RT. Total mess
            I was listening to the game and the radio crew said he destroyed someone in the run game
            We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
              I was listening to the game and the radio crew said he destroyed someone in the run game
              I remember that play. He knocked a guy right on his ass.
              "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

If dumbass fans (and at least two did) can see that putting Dillard out there was a bad decision before the game the coaches damn sure should have known it. Maybe these guys are just too damn cocky in thinking they know so much.
                Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                Hope is not a strategy
                RIP

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
                  If dumbass fans (and at least two did) can see that putting Dillard out there was a bad decision before the game the coaches damn sure should have known it. Maybe these guys are just too damn cocky in thinking they know so much.
                  Did you just call me a dumbass? I’m not saying you’re wrong, just making sure I read that right!

Comment

Taz... for a guy getting his first snaps ever I thought he played well. Nothing is going to change my opinion. I watched him closely actually and he is a massive human and moved pretty well. At the end of the day though no one really knows. Not even that stupid PFF site. Stoutland knows and he isn’t going to reveal it. We will know in the off-season based on what they do specific to interior line etc. in the draft what they think of Pryor and Mialita. They are big humans who seem to be good movement guys. And they are both very young.
                    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Look, O-Linemen need game reps to develop into NFL linemen!!! Practice is practice... not games. Some teams are forced to throw these guys into starting roles as soon as drafted--- we had the luxury of having a very good line ..... until!

I have been saying for 2 years that they needed to address the O-Line cause it needs to be a strength since we have a potential elite QB--- and I was told that we were "good" there. Maybe we are and maybe we aren't with these guys--- but they have to play in order for us to find out--- same at WR.

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
                        Look, O-Linemen need game reps to develop into NFL linemen!!! Practice is practice... not games. Some teams are forced to throw these guys into starting roles as soon as drafted--- we had the luxury of having a very good line ..... until!

I have been saying for 2 years that they needed to address the O-Line cause it needs to be a strength since we have a potential elite QB--- and I was told that we were "good" there. Maybe we are and maybe we aren't with these guys--- but they have to play in order for us to find out--- same at WR.
                        That's how I feel. Get these guys on the field. Pryor, Rugby when he comes back, Miller at DE, JJAW. See what you have in them. They will make mistakes but they will never be any good if they don't get reps.

Comment

https://twitter.com/danorlovsky7/sta...55984938934273
                          Fly EaglesFly!

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
                            Taz... for a guy getting his first snaps ever I thought he played well. Nothing is going to change my opinion. I watched him closely actually and he is a massive human and moved pretty well. At the end of the day though no one really knows. Not even that stupid PFF site. Stoutland knows and he isn’t going to reveal it. We will know in the off-season based on what they do specific to interior line etc. in the draft what they think of Pryor and Mialita. They are big humans who seem to be good movement guys. And they are both very young.
                            I don't doubt he is a big kid and he has talent but...
                            By year 2 he should be able to come in and at least know the plays. Know who you should block, especially for a interior offensive lineman. He was a mess on Sunday, he made enough mistakes in this game that it was noticeable. That is not something you want to see in an offensive lineman. Getting beat I can deal with, and he got beat enough, its not knowing the offensive line calls, its blocking the wrong player, opening up free runs at Carson, those are the things I just don't understand in year 2 in the offense.

So I keep asking this question, is it the coaching?, Is it the players?, is it a combo of both? Is the offense too complicated to be able to sub in players?

These are the questions that should be answered in the offseason. My thoughts are Doug should hire a real offensive coordinator not a lackey like Groh, Doug should give up the play calling to said offensive coordinator. The WR Coach, TE should go and honestly the way the offensive line has played this year, they should put Stoutland on notice. QB should probably be looked at also.

Really the only area of the offense that seems to develop players or at least get them ready to play is RB. Duce seems to be doing a good job there.

Comment

Originally posted by taz View Post
                              I don't doubt he is a big kid and he has talent but...
                              By year 2 he should be able to come in and at least know the plays. Know who you should block, especially for a interior offensive lineman. He was a mess on Sunday, he made enough mistakes in this game that it was noticeable. That is not something you want to see in an offensive lineman. Getting beat I can deal with, and he got beat enough, its not knowing the offensive line calls, its blocking the wrong player, opening up free runs at Carson, those are the things I just don't understand in year 2 in the offense.

So I keep asking this question, is it the coaching?, Is it the players?, is it a combo of both? Is the offense too complicated to be able to sub in players?

These are the questions that should be answered in the offseason. My thoughts are Doug should hire a real offensive coordinator not a lackey like Groh, Doug should give up the play calling to said offensive coordinator. The WR Coach, TE should go and honestly the way the offensive line has played this year, they should put Stoutland on notice. QB should probably be looked at also.

Really the only area of the offense that seems to develop players or at least get them ready to play is RB. Duce seems to be doing a good job there.
                              He should be moved up to become OC. If they give that position to anyone else he will walk. We nearly lost him two years ago when they promoted Groh. No way do I see him remaining here if they pass him over again.

Comment

Working...
                              X