Almost Over

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Almost Over

Well the ugliness is almost over. Ryno has the reins in full. Lots of decisions to be made. I hate to say it but going into the off season I believe Howard and Halladay will either be anchors to weigh the team down next year or the gas that fills the balloon. I can't believe the Phils will cut bait and run from them so you go into the season, as you did this one, with a roll of the dice on those two. I have a bad feeling that they are anchors again.
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

Originally posted by NoDakIggle` View Post
    Well the ugliness is almost over. Ryno has the reins in full. Lots of decisions to be made. I hate to say it but going into the off season I believe Howard and Halladay will either be anchors to weigh the team down next year or the gas that fills the balloon. I can't believe the Phils will cut bait and run from them so you go into the season, as you did this one, with a roll of the dice on those two. I have a bad feeling that they are anchors again.
    Being a really long time Phillies fan, I'm more than used to disappointment. I had a bad feeling going into this season and my fears turned out to be more than justified. I'm not at all optimistic about the near future.

Unlike Phillies' teams of most of my life, the current ownership is willing to spend money with the big boys. The question remains, 'Is RAJ up to the task of employing that prosperity wisely?'.

Comment

Working...
    X