Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Teachers have no tenure, none, zip, nadah!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teachers have no tenure, none, zip, nadah!!!

For the love of Mike if I here this one more time I swear that I'm going to go completely bonkers. Tenure does not exist. No such thing. It hasn't been around for 40 years. It went out with the Chevy Vega. Why do I hear FOX news bring it up once a week??? They blame other news networks for not doing their homework yet they don't know this? 90% of the population doesn't know it. I wish that worthless NEA would just run some commercials just saying that it doesn't exist anymore. You would think that with all the hits that they take that they might want to get the word out. My friends bring it up to me too. I just want to shake people. AAHHHHHHH
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

careful friend, this only leads to Jim Beam abuse
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
      careful friend, this only leads to Jim Beam abuse
      No shit. I remember a few years ago a nurse was questioning me before a knee operation and asked me if I drank. I answered that "I taught school for 35 years." Nuff said.
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
      X