• Gotta love these standings

DIE METS DIES

Philadelphia Phillies 39 26 .600 --
    Florida Marlins 34 28 .548 3.5
    Atlanta Braves 32 32 .500 6.5
    New York Mets 30 32 .484 7.5
    Washington Nationals 25 39

Re: Gotta love these standings

How can you not....... of course you have to temper it with --- it;s only June.................. BUT this is more fun than we have had since maybe 93?

Now ALLLLLLLLLLLLLL they have to do is keep playing .600 ball and they end up with about 97 wins. That is only going 6 and 4 out of every 10 games............................................. ....

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN
      How can you not....... of course you have to temper it with --- it;s only June.................. BUT this is more fun than we have had since maybe 93?

Now ALLLLLLLLLLLLLL they have to do is keep playing .600 ball and they end up with about 97 wins. That is only going 6 and 4 out of every 10 games............................................. ....

I say .700 ball and 107 wins.

Comment

GO PHILS!!!!! This team is cranking. This is the time of year when you set yourself apart and dominate for the summer. The Atlanta sweep was incredible.
        Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
        Playoff Appearances:
        NFC Title Games:
        Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Next 9 game stretch is gonna be tough,,, 6 away and and 6 with Marlins and Red Sox.................. Let's see how they do.

Comment

Next 9 game stretch is gonna be tough,,, 6 away and and 6 with Marlins and Red Sox.................. Let's see how they do.

The Red Sox series should be a great litmus test.

Comment

Don't forget they then follow up the Red Sox series with the first place Angels.

Comment

Originally posted by stevemc
                Don't forget they then follow up the Red Sox series with the first place Angels.
                That's true, I was kinda thinking though that these next 9 are with no days off and 6 are away(travel and no off days), but you're right the next 12 could be telling.

Comment

Don't overlook St. Louis. They've been hot of late.

But this weekend sweep was a great way to start this trip. They are putting it all together at a perfect time against tough competition.
                  www.disciplerocks.com

Comment

Florida loses again. We have 4 games on them now.

Just once I'd like a Philly team to make things easy.

Comment

Flying along on top of the world that the Phils played broomball in Atl and I hear some talking head on the radio remind me that the Cubs and Phils have a long history of screwing up a winning season. Why oh why do I get so pissed at radio knuckleheads. Fortunately, I think this is a pretty good team that will carry through.
                      Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                      Hope is not a strategy
                      RIP

Comment

Working...
                      X