Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halladay To Start Today

let's see how this works out.
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

I was there. He looked real good ---- for only his 3rd start since early May. If he can build on this and the health remains... the Phils would be foolish not to give him a fair contract offer.

Comment

The question is MD, what would be fair? It's still difficult to tell how he'll do without relying on power pitching. I'd be good with a 2 year $10 million ($5 per year) but not too much above that unless it's performance based. Overall though I agree that I'd like to see him back.
      Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
      Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Working...
      X