Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BuddyRyansBronco
    Originally posted by sfphillyfan
    It sounds like Westbrook might get his knee scoped and sit out the games until after the bye week.
    This is so funny I have no words. What is the source this time?? Hot Dog guy? Cheerleaders friends neighbor? Eskin? Someone from PP board?

WTF???

Reported on Comcast. But as you know by now, Westbrook is disputing it.

Comment

I hope Stallworth is good to go. I see this as yet another opportunity for a jilted WR coming back to play his old team and try to beat them on his old turf. I think Stallworth can write a better ending than TO!

Comment

Even more than Stallworth, I think Darren Howard will go into this game with something to prove. He obviously did not leave under the best of terms and going back to NO and roughing up Brees would make his point quite emphatically.

Comment

Originally posted by Pagstx
          Even more than Stallworth, I think Darren Howard will go into this game with something to prove. He obviously did not leave under the best of terms and going back to NO and roughing up Brees would make his point quite emphatically.
          could you imagine darren howard on a level higher than he was this week?

he may very well decapitate drew brees.
          Five straight losses, including a crucial one at Dallas on Christmas Day, send them out against Atlanta, needing the win, plus help. -Dr. Z, 8/31/06

Comment

I totally forgot about the Stallworth/Howard going back to NO angle...that does make this a bit more interesting, but if our defense plays like it did yesterday I doubt it matters...and I agree with IMK with our offense playing as it is, I expect 40 this week against their defense...
            Eliminate distractions, create energy, fear nothing, and attack everything.

-Andy Reid

Comment

Saints won with smoke and mirrors against a really ugly Tampa team.

Eagles win this one.
              Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
              Playoff Appearances:
              NFC Title Games:
              Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

I'm worried about the emotional let down....

Someone brought it up to Trotter and he said no way would that happen. Too many veterans on the team.

Comment

I'm actually more concerned about the emotion of New Orleans. The crowd is great and the game is sold out.

Comment

Saints offense is a little better than Dallas, but their defense isn't even close. I expect another 38-24 type of game, but the Birds ought to finish on top.
                    The definition of insanity is to continually repeat the same action and expect different results.

Thus the Redskins and their fans are, by definition, insane.

Comment

Working...
                    X