Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The ticket in dallas

http://www.1310theticket.com/listen.htm

This is great, the guy basically said if McNabb was their QB they would be undefeated... Hillareous

I can't hear it at work, but that's awesome. I wonder when, if ever, that player will realize just how good he had it here.
    www.disciplerocks.com

Comment

Will Michael Irvin ask TO this week "Would you be undefeated if you had Donovan McNabb as your QB?"

Comment

Originally posted by stevemc
        Will Michael Irvin ask TO this week "Would you be undefeated if you had Donovan McNabb as your QB?"
        bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahaha...post of the year...
        Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
        Playoff Appearances:
        NFC Title Games:
        Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

McNabb is really getting a lot of national love this year. And in mind it's about fucking time. With Brady appearing Mortal these past two years without Weiss and Peyton being....well Peyton, McNabb is inching closer and closer to that top spot IMO.
          Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

do you think owens was wishing he was catching those bombs from mcnabb last night?

I DO

Comment

Man I'm having waaaaay too much fun listening to Dallas sports radio. Thanks for the link, 55.

Comment

I just tuned in - this is great!

Comment

This is unreal. The hosts are yelling at the callers:

"You are telling me that Tony Romo would have done a better job than Drew Bledsoe? That Philly D would have eaten him alive. Brett Favre, who is going to the hall of fame, looked stupid against this defense last week. Drew Bledsoe, an accomplished QB, looks this bad. And now you think Tony Romo, a guy out of Eastern Illinois who has never thrown an NFL pass is going to do better?! This game was the toughest game on the Cowboys 16 game schedule. Get over it. And if you want to blame somebody - blame Roy Williams! He's the one that's playing bad. He's the one getting all the $ so they don't have any left to pay for other players!!!"

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

Comment

hehehe I heard that rant too.

At least they're talking football. What pasta dish, best places to take your dog, or chick flick movie are they discussing on WIP?

Comment

The guys that are on the Ticket now are not Dallas natives. So, they are a little more open minded about things.

If you want to hear some Cowboy bashing, wait until "the hardline" comes on the ticket for the drive home from work. One of those guys will rip the Cowboys just to stir the pot.

The Dallas Ticket is very WIP-like at times.

BTW, the real Cowboy homers are on during the A.M. drive to work. One of them was ripping the "disgusting and obnioxious" Philly fans this morning.

Comment

T-minus 7 minutes to Parcells.

Comment

Working...
                        X