Giants fans - you gotta love them!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giants fans - you gotta love them!!

I got this email from a friend of mine who's a Giants fan. It's in response to me busting his balls a little. I love the trash-talk at this time of year!!

Really? You have an ex-convict taking snaps. He spent his lock out time petitioning congress to outlaw dog fighting. In his 20+ months in Federal Prison no one told him dog fighting was already a federal crime?
    You’re #1 WR weighs less than my 6 year old and is scared to go across the middle. One hit and he’s history.
    You’re #2 WR has a mysterious illness and can’t ride a stationary bike. (in all seriousness I hope he’s OK. I wouldn’t wish him a real life ill-ness, just something so he misses a few games)
    You’re #3 WR is great (but only because his name is Riley)
    You’re #4 WR …oh, you probably don’t have one. What about that Moss guy….maybe TO

You’re best receiver before Monday was Asante Samuel.

Defensive gameplan to stop the Eagles:
    Step 1- play soft on Jackson, but line up a safety and lineback to blow him up when he catches a ball over the middle in the first quarter- see you in 3 weeks
    Step 2- blitz the hell out of vick, but use 2 spies (a safety and linebacker). Don’t worry about covering the wr’s because they wont have time to get open. Celeck will have to stay in to block on every play, so he wont be a receiving option
    Step 3- pump fake on Asante Samuel and burn him deep with hakeem Nicks (repeat as needed)
    Step 4- run through the defensive line. It’s still weak, especially without peterson. You improved the secondary. Won’t help when bradshaw and Jacobs run for 225 yards and 4 td’s.
    Step 5- Not required…..
    Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
    Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

My gameplan to stop the Giants:

Step 1 - Play them
    Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
    Playoff Appearances:
    NFC Title Games:
    Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

How many years ago did they beat us?
      Fly EaglesFly!

Comment

I thought their best receiver was Asante Samuel!
        "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

Originally posted by stocknowledge View Post
          I thought their best receiver was Asante Samuel!
          Fly EaglesFly!

Comment

Apparently his gameplan for the Eagles is to use a safety and a linebacker to spy Vick, using another linebacker and safety to watch Desean, and then 'blitz the hell out of Vick' with... the other linebacker?

Comment

What's an "ill-ness" and who is "peterson"?
              Russian reporters to Bobby Clarke: Can you imagine hockey without fights?
              Robert Earle Clarke's response: Can you imagine vodka without alcohol?

Comment

he forgot about Jason Avant

It's dangerous to forget about Jason Avant!

Riley Cooper the #3 WR....funny

Comment

Originally posted by flyered View Post
                  What's an "ill-ness" and who is "peterson"?
                  the QB coach
                  We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

A Giants fan explains why he hates DeSean Jackson...

Comment

LMFAO! Good stuff.
                      http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Working...
                      X