Matt Ware Claimed By Arizona

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt Ware Claimed By Arizona

Arizona Cardinals Claimed safety Hanik Milligan off waivers from the San Diego Chargers and cornerback Matt Ware off waivers from the Philadelphia Eagles; released cornerback Lamont Reid; placed wide receiver LeRon McCoy on injured reserve; signed fullback John Bronson, wide receivers Carlyle Holiday, Micheal Spurlock and Todd Watkins, cornerbacks Darrell Hunter and Justin Wyatt and center Shawn Lynch to the practice squad.

Ron Dayne signs with Houston

Comment

Just to confirm......

Cardinals | Team awarded Ware off waivers
      Sun, 3 Sep 2006 15:46:18 -0700

The Arizona Cardinals announced they have been awarded free agent CB Matt Ware (Eagles) off waivers.

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN
        Just to confirm......

Cardinals | Team awarded Ware off waivers
        Sun, 3 Sep 2006 15:46:18 -0700

The Arizona Cardinals announced they have been awarded free agent CB Matt Ware (Eagles) off waivers.
        I guess my word isn't good enough. Only Kidding!

Comment

Good luck, Matt.
          http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

I remember chatting with him two nights before the Superbowl. We were talking about him coming to a team with two very good starters. We talked about JJ and how he mixes things up alot. We also talked about how much he would get used against the NE WR heavy offense. He smiled on that comment. Little did we know that his invovlment in the game would be the first sign of his difficulties. (I don't blame him for having to cover Branch).

Well, at least I got an autograph from him that week. Matt "B" Ware, cuts are always a stone throw away.
            Pedro

Comment

8/06/11, Former Eagle still hanging around...

Cardinals agreed to terms with S Matt Ware.

The deal will become official once Ware passes his physical. Limited to special-teams duty a season ago, Ware notched just six tackles in 14 games. His re-signing is likely an indication the Cardinals are worried Adrian Wilson's arm injury is serious.

Comment

Went all the way back to '06. YPCM you've got too much free time.
                We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Adrian Wilson might be out for the year.
                  You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
                    Went all the way back to '06. YPCM you've got too much free time.
                    Found a few posts about how we really could have used Matt Ware and shouldn't have let him go, but I spared the offending parties. Haha.

Comment

SF is shopping Taylor Mays around.
                      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Mays would be great if the field was 2 yards wide.
                        You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Mays intrigues me as a ss/lb hybrid, or even a WLB. There is a reason that Frisco is offering him up, though.

Comment

Originally posted by ThoughtProcess View Post
                            Mays intrigues me as a ss/lb hybrid, or even a WLB. There is a reason that Frisco is offering him up, though.
                            The reason is, he sucks! He'll end up being cut because no one would even give up a water boy for him.
                            Stand for the flag you assholes!

Eagles, Flyers Phillies fan since 1977. GO O'S!!

Comment

9/02/11 Update...

Cardinals released S Matt Ware.

Not much of a special teamer, Ware was signed immediately after Adrian Wilson tore his biceps early in training camp. Kent Somers of the Arizona Republic suggests that Ware's release indicates Wilson may be ready for the opener.

Comment

Working...
                              X