X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come on guys. Close this out.

I am still nervous.

Comment

Eli reminds me of a whipped dog, I can't help but feel a little bad for him.
      Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Please don't go in a prevent defense.

We need 1 more stop before I can relax.

Comment

Do we not have another dressed RB.

Comment

the only starters on offense are Peters, Seumalo, Kelc and Wentz. Fucking amazing
            We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by Jukin View Post
              I really hope I get to see Jerry cry today....

I'm stuck with the Dallas game. They just showed a shot of Jerry watching the Eagles game in his suite just after Jones made the pick that sealed the deal. I couldn't hear what he yelled. I think his tear ducts are all shriveled up like his cock.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
                the only starters on offense are Peters, Seumalo, Kelc and Wentz. Fucking amazing
                This team needs to celebrate this win like crazy. What they have accomplished is nothing short of amazing. It doesn't matter what happens next week.

I am so damn proud of everyone on this team. The seasons was all but over at halftime against the first Giants game. Now, they are NFC East champs barring a miracle.

Comment

Just let the Giants score here and the game is over. All these plays leave us open to more injuries.
                  Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

I had no doubt, this is a team I shall not forget. Pryor played well stepping in for Brooks. Jenkins and Cox are fucking studs
                    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by leifdawg View Post
                      Just let the Giants score here and the game is over. All these plays leave us open to more injuries.
                      Man, I was thinking the same thing Dawg.
                      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
                      X